Party time

After the long akuma attack, the sun start setting and the sky gets darker, Luka led Marinette to the park.

Marinette: Are we close? I feel like we are getting close.

Luka: Just through this gate. Ready?

Marinette: Ready. *He uncovered her eyes and everybody jumped out.*

Everybody: SURPRISE!

Marinette: No way!

Luka: Happy birthday.

Marinette: I didn't expect this from anyone.

Alya: Well, you did. We decided to plan you a surprise party.

Marinette: Thank you, I am pretty surprise.

Tom: Sweetheart, come here. *Marinette goes to her parents.* It's from your great uncle. *He handed her an envelope; she opened it and see what it's inside. It's a birthday card, she opened it up and read.*

Marinette: Happy birthday, Marinette. I couldn't make it to your birthday, but I send you wishes on your special day. I'll visit you this summer from my cooking class in China. Love, Great Uncle Wang Chang.

Sabine: We got a call from him before your birthday and he wanted to surprise you on your birthday, but he couldn't come.

Marinette: That's okay. Knowing him he'll come over like his last visit. *Soon, music start playing and people start dancing to it. Luka tap on her shoulders and Marinette turned around, he lured her to the fountain. But surprise, surprise, Lila came to the park. She go up to Alya.*

Lila: Hey, Aria, is it?

Alya: Alya. What are you doing here?

Lila: I need to see Marinette. Do you know where she could be?

Alya: She went to somewhere with Luka.

Lila: (Of course she would be away with him.) Did you see where they went. I really need to talk to her.

Alya: Not sure where. But they'll be back.

Lila: Ugh, forget it. I'll look for her myself! *She stomp away and go look for Marinette.*

Alix: Sheesh, what's her deal?

Alya: I don't know.

At the fountain, Marinette and Luka stopped at the edge.

Luka: I bet you were wonder what I got you for your birthday.

Marinette: Not really. Since the whole fight off villains almost every week and new villains and maybe dealing with someone new. I didn't even ask you what you got me. *Lila walks straight ahead and she spotted them.*