Meet the Wizards of the Black Circle

During Marinette's walk, she walked pass a few places and she stopped at a cross walk, she press the button an wait for the crosswalk to change, it changed and she looked both ways and cross the street, she looked at her ring and she grinned too.

Tikki: You're looking at your ring  again.

Marinette: I know. Just don't know how Luka could afford it.

Tikki: No clue. You're gonna visit him?

Marinette: Maybe. But for now, I'm just going for a walk. *Tikki close the purse and Marinette keep walking down the sidewalk and stopped at the Champ de Mars.*

*

On the Liberty boat, rehearsals were over, Luka looked around and he doesn't see Marinette on the boat.

Luka: Wonder where she is.

Plagg: Probably resting from the party yesterday and all the villain fighting that happened.

Luka: True. Forgot about that. *He get his phone out and call her. The other line answered, she answered it.*

Marinette: Hello?

Luka: Hey, where are you?

Marinette: I'm at the Champ de Mars, just right by the Eiffel Tower.

Luka: Okay. You missed us playing.

Marinette: Aw, I did? 

Luka: It's alright. Anyway, I have something planned for you.

Marinette: What's that?

Luka: It's a surprise. Just head to the Pont des Arts bridge, I'll meet you there.

Marinette: Okay. *She hang up and Luka put his phone back in his pocket.*

Luka; Hey, I'm gonna get going.

Juleka: Where are you going?

Luka: Seeing Marinette. *He walk out, the others watch him leave.*

Nino: Dude's got it good. 

Alya: What do you mean by that?

Nino: Just that Luka and Marinette have been dating for a while. 

Alya: I noticed it. I'd say it's a good thing and they are made for each other.

Nino: Can't say the same for Adrien though.

Alya: Let's not mention him, okay?

Nino: Right. My bad.

On a Volcano Island and inside the Volcano is a Lair, Syndrome walk around for a little bit and he think of a strategy to get close to Ladybug and Black Panther.

Syndrome: How am I gonna get their miraculouses? All of my villains got their butts kicked. Now I have to improve on who will go out there and fight them all off. *He thinks for a little bit and it hit him.* And I know who should do it. *He press the red button and he sent in 4 men in the lair.* Hello, boys. Introduce yourselves to me.

Ogron: My name is Ogron, I'm the leader of the Wizards of the Black Circle

Ogron: My name is Ogron, I'm the leader of the Wizards of the Black Circle. I hold the power to absorb magic which makes me stronger.

Syndrome: Hmm okay. Next?

Anagan: My name's Anagan, I have the power of super speed.

Syndrome: Sounds useful. Next?

Gantlos: My name's Gantlos. I have the power of sound and seismic waves.

Syndrome: What do you do? Do you scream or...

Gantlos: I clap my hands and shoot out soundwaves.

Syndrome: Ahh. Okay. And you?

Duman: I'm Duman and I have shapeshifting ability. I can change into a wild monster. *He use his powers and turn into a bird, a Bear, Saber-Toothed Tiger, and a Minotaur. Then he shapeshifted back to his normal self.*

Syndrome: Good shapeshifting ability.

Ogron: What do you want us to do?

Syndrome: Well, I have a special task for you four. And it has to do with... *He press a button on the keyboard and show the picture of Ladybug and Black Panther.* Them. *They go up and look at the screen.*

Gantlos: Who are they?

Syndrome: They are the miraculous heroes: Ladybug and Black Panther, the heroes in Paris. What I want from there are their miraculouses. You guys do what you have to do to get their miraculouses.

Ogron: What are these "miraculouses"? 

Syndrome: The magical jewels they wear to power up and beat the bad guys. Bad guys like you four. 

Gantlos: We'll get their miraculouses, Syndrome.

Syndrome: You better hope so. I'll have the Henchmen get the teleporter ready for you guys.

Ogron: No need, Syndrome. We'll teleport there.

Syndrome: Teleportation power, huh? Okay, go for it. *They teleport to Paris, France.* Let's see how they do it. *he looked at the screen.*