Is Lukanette going to happen?

In Marinette's bedroom, Luka told Tikki about his love for Marinette, Marinette opened the door to her room and she heard them talking.

Luka: I love her, the day we first met, she was like a breath of a fresh air and a melody that's been playing in my head over and over. *Marinette gasped and she blushed too. She open the door and walk in the room.*

Marinette: Hey.

Luka: Oh, uh, hey. I better head home.

Marinette: Already? Can't you stay a bit longer.

Luka: Wish I could but, I gotta help my mom. *he kiss her on the forehead.* See you tomorrow?

Marinette: Yeah. *He leave the bedroom and head home, Marinette sighed and lay in bed.* Tikki, what were you and Luka talking about?

Tikki: His love for you. Don't you think it's time to make it official?

Marinette: I'm sorry Tikki, I thought I was ready, we had a good time this weekend, but after today and the akuma attack... I might have second thoughts about being in a permanent relationship.

Tikki: Marinette, you can't leave Luka hanging. You have to tell him that you're ready.

Marinette: Aren't you forgetting he said he'll wait until I give him an answer no matter how long it takes?

Tikki: Yes, but don't you think you waited long enough?

Marinette: Not yet. Anyway, my birthday is coming up next weekend, if I spend time with him a bit longer for the rest of the week, maybe I'll give him my answer, or maybe on my birthday.

Tikki: What makes you happy, Marinette. I'm sure Luka will be okay with whatever you say or do.
Marinette: Maybe. (I hope I don't regret myself for making a decision. I love Luka, I just don't want this to be bad like with Adrien.)