Ladybug and Black Panther vs Lupus part 1

In school, a huge explosion came and people start to run and scream in fear. Marinette and Luka look up and see who it is.

Marinette: (Ugh, not again.)

Lupus: It is I, Lupus. You all don't deserve happiness, so to make it all better, you're going to the great beyond! And by that, I mean to the sky! *He used his scepter and start blasting bubbles at people and they start to fly away.*

Luka: We gotta go. *He hold Marinette's hand and start running away, Lupus saw them running off.*

Lupus: Hey, come back with my Queen! *He fly after them and he start blasting them, but miss every time.*

Luka: Marinette, over here. *Marinette look and she see Luka under the stairway.*

Lupus: You think you can take her from me? THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN! *He fly up and try to get a better view, but still can't find them.* Dang it, I lost them! *He fly away. Then, Marinette get Tikki out and Luka get Plagg out.*

Marinette: Time to transform. Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug.*

Luka: Plagg, claws out! *He transform into Black Panther. And they both run after Lupus. Mayura and Senti-Adrien look at Ladybug and Black Panther.*

Mayura: There they go. Now! *Senti-Adrien run off and Mayura watch him run.* The plan is going smoothly, Hawkmoth.

Hawkmoth: Excellent. Pretty soon we'll have those miraculouses. *Senti-Adrien start running and he sees them, he acted all out of breathe. Ladybug see Adrien.*

Ladybug: Hold on. Looks like Adrien needs help.

Black Panther: Try getting him into safety, I'll follow Lupus. *Ladybug nodded and Black Panther go up ahead and Ladybug go to Adrien.*

Ladybug: Adrien, you need to go to somewhere safe.

Senti-Adrien: No. I want to stay with you. Please?

Ladybug: I'll take you somewhere safe where no one can find you. *She carry him and she swing on her yo-yo to the Grand Hotel roof and they both landed too.* There. Lupus will never find you here. *She put him down on a lounge chair.* Now stay low and it'll be all over. Black Panther and I will stop him.

Senti-Adrien: Ladybug, wait. *Just as soon she was about to take off, she look at Senti-Adrien.* I...I want to say... I'm in love you. And I was wondering if I can... kiss you? *Ladybug look confused and blushed a little bit.*

Ladybug: Adrien, I don't think that's a good idea. I really gotta go.

Senti-Adrien: No, wait. Just... hold still. *He lean towards her and not only he was trying to kiss her, he reach out towards her earrings.*

Mayura: Yes, get her miraculous now!

Ladybug: Hey, what are you doing? *She duck down and he missed and she scowled at him too.*

Senti-Adrien: Nothing I was just...

Ladybug: You were just what? *Senti-Adrien chuckled evilly a little bit and look at Ladybug.*

Senti-Adrien: Gotcha, Ladybug

Senti-Adrien: Gotcha, Ladybug. I'm not the real Adrien. I'm a senti-monster. And Hawkmoth and Mayura want you and kitty boy's miraculouses. Now kindly hand over your miraculous and nothing terrible will ever happen to you.

Ladybug: I'm happy to disappoint you on that one. *She twirl her yo-yo and scowl at him too.*

Senti-Adrien: If that's how you wanna play, then let's play. Your little companion is fighting off an akumatized villain without you. That's not very loyalty of you to leave your teammate alone, isn't it, Ladybug? *He charge at her and she fight him off too.*

Ladybug: (This must be Hawkmoth and Mayura's plan to get me away form Lupus

Ladybug: (This must be Hawkmoth and Mayura's plan to get me away form Lupus. I'll have to stop him and help Black Panther. But first...) *She kick the lounge chair to Senti-Adrien and he's stuck against the chair, he can't get out.* That should hold you until I get back. *She swing away and go find Lupus.*

Mayura: Ugh! The amok didn't work. *She retrieve it until it was a feather again.*

Hawkmoth: You tried, but let Lupus do the rest

Mayura: Of course. (This isn't over yet.)