Day at the park

Earlier today, Adrien was shocked on what Marinette said to him, Plagg noticed his expression.

Plagg: Kid you, okay?

Adrien: No, Plagg, I'm not. Marinette confessed her love to me. And I took her for granted when I said she's just a friend. Now she's not my friend anymore.

Plagg: You messed up; you know?

Adrien: I know I did. I gotta make it up to her somehow. *Soon, Luka and Marinette walked into the park and Adrien saw them. * Marinette? Is with Luka? What are they doing here?

Plagg: Uh, worry about that later, let's go home.

Adrien: Okay. *He walked home from the park. *

Marinette: Uh, why are we here?

Luka: Because of... this. *He turned her head to the caricature artist. *

Marinette: A caricature artist?

Luka: Let's try it out.

Marinette: Okay. *They went to the caricature artist. His name is Monsieur Victor. *

Monsieur Victor: Bonjour, would you two like a caricature drawing?

Luka: Yes, please.

Monsieur Victor: Okay. Pleas sit down. *Luka directed Marinette and she sat next to him. * Okay, let's get started. Are you two a couple?

Marinette: No, we're not.

Monsieur Victor: Okay. Act like you two are in love. *Marinette and Luka looked at each other and Luka gave Marinette a kiss on the cheek, she blushed. Then, Monsieur Victor started drawing the caricature of them. Then, he placed his pencil down. * All done. What do you think? *He showed them his work. *

Marinette: I like it.

Luka: It's nice.

Monsieur Victor: Merci, I'm glad you like it. *He gave it to Luka. And they went somewhere else. *

Marinette: That was nice.

Luka: It was. Come here, there's something else I want to show you. *They went to the houseboat. *

Marinette: Why are we at your houseboat?

Luka: I have something for you, come in. *They both walked in, and Marinette sat on the couch. * Just wait right here and I'll be right back. 

Marinette: Okay. *He goes to his room and Marinette sit tight for a little bit, then Juleka walked in and spotted Marinette. *

Jukeka: Hey, Marinette. What are you doing here?

Marinette: Luka brought me here. He said he has something for me.

Juleka: Really? Huh, what do you think it is? *Marinette shrugged her shoulders on that. Then, Luka came back. *

Luka: Hey Jule. *He kisses her on the cheek. * Marinette, you still that pick I gave you.

Marinette: Yeah. I never leave it out of my sight. *She gets it out of her purse and hold it in her hand. *

Luka: I need to see it for a second. You don't mind?

Marinette: No, not at all. *She lends him the pick and he made it into a necklace. *

Luka: Stand up for me

Luka: Stand up for me. *Marinette stand up and Luka put it around her neck and tie it up too. * There. Look at it. *She looks at it. *

Marinette: You made it into a necklace. Thank you, Luka.

Luka: You're welcome.

Marinette: I better head home, see you later.

Juleka: Bye, Marinette.

Luka: I'll walk you home.

Marinette: That won't be necessary, Luka. I'll be fine.

Luka: C'mon, let me take you home.

Marinette: Okay. *They both leave the houseboat. Juleka looked at them and noticed a little spark in them. *

Juleka: I knew they would happen eventually.