Ladysheep and Black viper vs Sirens part 2

After fusing 2 miraculouses, Ladysheep and Black Viper faced the Sirens.

Sphinx: Oh, what is this? Where are Ladybug and Black Panther?

Ladysheep: You're looking at them! But I go by Ladysheep.

Black Viper: And I go by Black Viper.

Dana: Well get ready to stop this power! *The Sirens start charging and Ladysheep and Black Viper dodge them, Sphinx fight off Ladysheep, Sphinx threw in a couple of punches, but Ladysheep dodge them, grab her tail and swing her around a little bit and threw her at the billboard.*

Ladysheep: One down, two to go. *Black Panther fight off Gemini.*

Gemini: Come on, kitty. Afraid of a little tune being stuck in your head?

Black Viper: The only tune that's in my head is the sound of your suffering. *He swing his staff and tried to hit Gemini, but Gemini grab his staff and threw it in the air.*

Gemini: There! You're weaponless. Now what are you gonna do? *He kick Gemini in the face and they both fight each other.*

Sphinx: Dana, get her and her miraculous too. Gemini, you too! *Dana fly down to Ladysheep, but Ladysheep leap up and Dana ran into Sphinx and they hit a building, Ladysheep chuckled.*

Ladysheep: Black Viper! *Gemini pinned down Black Viper and she slowly reach in for his ring.*

Gemini: Let's see who you really are, kitty boy. *Ladysheep get her yo-yo out and start twirling it.*

Ladysheep: Time to make these serpents go into a trance. Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air and a swarm of magical ladybugs came and made a megaphone appeared, she catch it.* Hmm. Useful, but for what? *She looked around and spotted Black Viper, the sirens, their microphones, and the megaphone. It hit her.* I got it. Black Viper, come here.

Black Viper: Sorry, little mermaid, but Ladysheep needs me

Black Viper: Sorry, little mermaid, but Ladysheep needs me. *He double kick her off of him and he go to Ladysheep.* What's up?

Ladysheep: Think I know a way to defeat the sirens. We'll have to put them in a hypnotic trance. Use your lyre and snake powers, while I'll use my bell to put them in a trance.

Black Viper: Sounds tempting, but okay.

Gemini: Ugh. Have a taste of rock n roll! *She get her microphone and sing really loud like a rockstar and indigo color sound waves came and Ladysheep and Black Viper dodge them and Black Viper go to Gemini and hold her down too, his eyes start to swirl and Gemini looked directly at them until she's in a trance.*

Black Viper: Look into my eyes, focus on my eyes

Gemini: Yes, snake master.

Ladysheep: Perfect.

Sphinx: Get her! *She and Dana charged at Ladysheep, but Ladysheep ring her sleigh bell.*

Ladysheep: Stop! *They suddenly stopped.* Perfect. *She get her megaphone out.* All three of you Sirens, hand over your microphones. *Sphinx, Gemini, and Dana give on the microphones.* Ozzel, Tikki, divide! *She submerged back to Ladybug and Ozzel hover next to Ladybug.*

Black Viper: Plagg, Sass, divide! *He submerged and Sass hover next to Black Panther.*

Ladybug: Ladybug power *Her earrings start to glow red and antennas start to grow on her scrunchies, she sprout her wings, and a new Ladybug suit appeared.* When I say wake up, you will be back to normal. *She get her yo-yo and tie them all up until they're facing the sky.* Wake up! *The Sirens were out of their trance, they start to strain themselves, but they can't get out in yo-yo strong.*

Sphinx: Let us go or we'll destroy your precious little yo-yo!

Ladybug: Okay. You asked for it. Ladybug! *Her earrings start to glow red again, so did she.*

Black Panther: Black Panther! *His ring glowed blue, so did he. They both point their left hands out and made a portal appeared from another dimension, Ladybug pull on her yo-yo and made the Sirens spin out of controllably into the portal.*

Sphinx: We'll get you next time! *The petal start to close.*

Ladybug: Now this. Miraculous Ladybug! *She threw her megaphone in the air and it made everything turn back to normal.*

Ladybug: Alright, let's get... *Soon, they felt the earth rumble and shake and loud footsteps.* Um... what's that?

Black Panther: I don't know but it sounds bad

Black Panther: I don't know but it sounds bad. We'll just have to deal it like we did with the Sirens.

Ladybug: Too bad we don't know what it is yet, we can't live like this anymore. *Soon, an evil chuckle came from the dark side of the city appeared.*