Ladybug, Black Panther, and Ryuko vs Rumbler

Now, the volcanoes erupted and people are hiding in plain sight and Rumbler laugh evily.

Sabine: Are Marinette and Luka alright?

Tom: I hope so.

Gina: This is not how I picture my time with my family before I go back to Italy. *Suddenly, a yo-yo hit Rumbler on the head.*

Rumbler: Ow! Who threw that at me?

Ladybug: That would be me! *Rumbler turned around and he see Ladybug, Black Panther, and Ryuko.*

Rumbler: I see you got some help! But can they taste the lava? *He point the remote control at them and he fired lava at them, they dodge the lava.*

Black Panther: How can we stop him without touching the lava?

Ladybug: I'm not sure. But... distract him while I come up with a plan.

Ryuko: I got it. *She get her sword out.* Wind dragon! *She summoned a wind dragon and the powerful wind came and push Rumbler back.*

Rumbler: You think a gust of wind will stop me? Think of this, dragon! *He use his lava powers again and hit Ryuko against a wall

Rumbler: You think a gust of wind will stop me? Think of this, dragon! *He use his lava powers again and hit Ryuko against a wall.*

Ryuko: Ugh! It's too hot!

Ladybug: Get Ryuko, I'll try to distract him.

Black Panther: Okay. *He go to Ryuko and pull her out of the wall and he caught her.*

Ryuko: Thanks.

Black Panther: It's cool. *He run and jump in the air.*

Hawkmoth: Rumbler, Ladybug is all alone. Take her miraculous while you can.

Rumbler: One Ladybug Miraculous coming up, Hawkmoth. *He go up to Ladybug and he grab her by her neck, she grunted a little bit and sweat too.* Now, now, pretty bug. Let me just take this from you.

Black Panther: Step away from Ladybug! *Black Panther threw a cat boomerang and it hit Rumbler in the face and the boomerang cane back to him, he let Ladybug go and she landed on top of a parked car.*