Discovering new miraculouses and lunch (Lukanette date)

In Master Fu's house, Master Fu look through the grimoire and he came upon something useful for them.

Master Fu: Hmm. Interesting.

Wayzz: What is it, Master Fu?

Master Fu: I have something to show Marinette and Luka. Something that might help boost up their powers.

Wayzz: What is it?

Master Fu: This. *He showed Wayzz a page from the book.* They are the element miraculouses.

Wayzz: Element miraculouses?

Master Fu: Yes. These are special element miraculouses. Miraculouses that has a specific element. There's fire, water, air, forest, earth, electricity, sun, force, ice, protection, sound, and other elements. *He turned to the next page and see the miraculous and the power element that goes to each miraculous.* This talks about what specific power go to each miraculous. The Dragon ring, the power of fire.

Wayzz: These miraculouses are different than the others?

Master Fu: Yes. There's the Orca hair tie, the power of hydration. The Falcon Armlet, the power of air, the Praying Mantis amulet, the power of forestation. The Wolf ring, the power of earth. The Hummingbird ear cuff, the power of sound. The White Tiger tiara, the power of snow. The Jellyfish pin, the power electricity. The Turtle brace, thee power of protection. The Pegasus horn earrings, the power of the sun. The Rhinoceros bracelet, the power of force. And the Polar Bear medallion, the power of ice.