Made it home

In Adrien's house, Adrien go upstairs to his room and he sighed and Plagg looked at him.

Plagg: Kid, let it go, will ya?

Adrien: Plagg, you don't get it! It's bad enough Ladybug keeps rejecting me and now Marinette is with Luka. It's like my nerves are all over the place.

 It's like my nerves are all over the place

Plagg: Tell me something I don't know.

Adrien: I have to visit Marinette tonight.

Plagg: You can't visit her as yourself. Try going as Cat Noir, she'll never know the difference.

Adrien: Okay. I'll try that tonight.

Outside Marinette's house, Marinette opened the door and they both stepped and Marinette opened the door and they both walked inside.

Tom: Oh, hi Marinette. How was the beach?

Marinette: It was okay.

Tom: You must be Luka.

Luka: Yes, I am.

Tom: I'm Tom. *He shakes Luka's hand first.*

Sabine: And I'm Sabine. *She shakes Luka's hand second.*

Luka: Nice to meet you both. I better head home.

Tom: Thank you for taking Marinette home safely.

Luka: You're welcome. Bye, Marinette.

Marinette: Bye. *Luka leave the house.*

Sabine: He's nice.

Marinette: I like him. *Then she blushed and covered her mouth.* (Why did I say that?) I'm gonna go upstairs to my room.

Sabine: Okay, dear. *Marinette go to her room and closed the trapdoor too.*

Marinette: What just happened?

Tikki: You said you like Luka. And you do!

Marinette: Ok, ok! Maybe I like him, but I'm not ready to date him yet. Still need to get over Adrien.

Tikki: I think dating Luka will help you from keep thinking about Adrien. Trust yourself on what's right, Marinette.

Marinette: Maybe you're right. Guess I'll tell him tomorrow.