One on one chat

After school, Luka's phone buzzed and he got a message from Adrien.

Luka: What does he want? *He opened the message up and it says "Hey, Luka

Luka: What does he want? *He opened the message up and it says "Hey, Luka. Can we meet up and talk?" He replied "This better not be a trick. If it is, I'm not falling for it." Adrien replied "No tricks, just wanna talk that's all."* (I have a bad feeling about this.) "Fine. But let's make this quick, I don't want anybody getting any idea on what's going on." Adrien replied "Okay. I'll have my bodyguard take you to the park."

Adrien: Perfect

Adrien: Perfect. Time to get into his head about my love for Marinette. He's gonna snap eventually.

Luka: Hey.

Marinette: Oh, hey.

Luka: Back there was um...

Marinette: Yeah, it was... almost something. (Why am I nervous? I kissed him before.)

Luka: So what did Rose want?

Marinette: The others wanted to know what I want for my birthday. Not too keen on presents.

Luka: Huh. Okay. (She'll be really surprise in the present I'm giving her.) Look, Adrien texted me today.

Marinette: What and why?

Luka: Probably just wanna talk.

Marinette: He's not gonna do anything crazy, is he?

Luka: I hope not. *Soon, the car pulled up at the school.* Better get going. *He kiss her on the cheek and stand up.* I'll see you later, okay?

* I'll see you later, okay?

Marinette: Alright. *Luka go up to the car, Adrien's bodyguard opened the door for him and he stepped in the car and he close the door and he get in the driver seat and he start to drive off.* (I have a bad feeling about this. Hopefully he knows what he's doing.)

Meanwhile, the car stopped at the park and Luka get out of it and he start walking in the park.

Adrien: Luka, over here! *He waved at him and Luka go to him.* Hey... buddy.

Luka: Okay. Why did you tell me to come here?

Adrien: I wanted to talk that's all. (Hopefully he'll blow up.)

Luka: Okay? What?

Adrien: How's it going?

Luka: Uh... okay, I guess?

Adrien: Did... anything happened after Hawkmoth and Mayura were no more?

Luka: Well you could say me and Ladybug were fighting off a new villain called the Rat Ki— wait... why am I telling you this?

Adrien: Uh, no reason. So how are you and Marinette?

Luka: We're fine.

Adrien: That's good. Did she say anything about me?

Luka: Uh... no she didn't.

Adrien: (Darn. Time to take it up a notch.) You know, before you came here, Marinette had a crush on me and she was afraid to tell me how she feels about me. But since you two are officially dating, which means you're kinda...

Luka: Dude! You were always been the talk of the town. But today?

Adrien: Yeah?

Adrien: Yeah?

Luka: You're acting weird.

Adrien: Oh, really. I didn't know that. So anyway, if you guys are doing anything fun together, can I come along?

Luka: Stop interfering. Stop acting all cool and okay, stop trying to make me stop. I just wanna make this thing with Marinette to be okay for both of us!

Adrien: Oh. Okay, then. Have you given her a hickey yet?

Luka: Shut up! I think this conversation is done, I'm going home.

Adrien: Oh, come on. I was just playing. Don't be so negative.

Luka: Screw off, Adrien. *He walk away from the park and Adrien saw him walking away, Luka get his phone out and call Marinette.*

Adrien: (Ha! That triggers him. If I keep pulling this off, he'll think twice of taking what's mine in the first place. Adrien- 1, Luka- 0)

Luka: Hey. Can I come over? Thank you. I'm on my way. *He put his phone in his pocket and go to Marinette's house.*