Girl talk

The next day (which it's Monday), Marinette's alarm clock ringed and Marinette get out of bed and stretch. She looked at the time and it's 7:00 am, she get down from her bed and go to the bathroom with all of her stuff. She brush her teeth, wash her face, and take a shower too. After she was done, she dry off, dry her hair off, put on her clothes and start doing her hair.

Tikki: Wow, Marinette, you didn't oversleep today.

Marinette: I know. I remembered to set my alarm clock last night. (Hopefully this will be a new day for me.) *She finish with her hair and head downstairs for breakfast. In the kitchen, Sabine and Tom are in the kitchen.

Sabine: Good morning, Marinette.

Marinette: Good morning.

Tom: Hope your hungry. I made you cinnamon waffles topped with fresh strawberries.

 I made you cinnamon waffles topped with fresh strawberries

Marinette: Thanks, dad. *She start eating her breakfast and she gave Tikki a strawberry. Soon, her phone buzzed. She pick it up and it's a message from Alya.*

🧡: Hey girl, whatcha been up to last week?

💖: I'll tell you at school, well you and the others.

🧡: I bet it sounds serious, I'll tell the others.

💖: Okay, see you at school then. *She put her phone down and finish up her breakfast. Once she's done, she check the time in her phone.*

Marinette: Well I'm heading out.

Sabine: Have a good day, sweetie.

Tom: Be good.

Marinette: Will do. *She leave the house and walk to school.*

In Adrien's house, Adrien gather all of his stuff and he look abit sad too.

Adrien: Plagg, what happened when I was akumatized?

Plagg: Luka used your miraculous to stop you.