Adrien blew up

Soon, 1:00 came and guess who arrived first, Luka! He knocked on the door and Cat Noir landed on his feet and he spotted Luka, he scowled and snapped his fingers.

Cat Noir: Dang it! He got here first. Gotta hide before he sees me. *He begins the bakery.* Claws in! *He de-transform back to Adrien and Plagg hover next to Adrien.*

Plagg: Well this been fun. Let's go home before you make this situation even worse than it already is.

 Let's go home before you make this situation even worse than it already is

Adrien: No! I will not rest until she is all mine. *He pull out his phone and call her.* Please pick up.*

Then, Marinette opened the door and she hugs Luka

Marinette: You ready?

Luka: Yep. *They both walk in and Luka closed the door. Then, Marinette's phone ringed, she looked at it and it's Adrien again.* It's him again?

Marinette: Yes.

Luka: He's been doing this all weekend?

Marinette: Even every night.

Luka: Let me see that. *She lend him her phone and Luka start blocking his number, unfriended him on social media* There, he won't be a bother anymore. *He lended her phone back.*

Marinette: What did you do?

Luka: I blocked his number and unfriended him on your social media.

Marinette: Are you sure he won't call me or anything?

Luka: I'm sure. Let's play.

Marinette: Okay. But I should warn you, I'm very good at this game.

Luka: I'll take my chances. *They both start playing and Adrien looked at his phone and he was surprised.*

Adrien: She blocked me? And unfriended me? Plagg, you gotta help me out. I don't want to lose her completely.

Plagg: Sorry, kid. I tried to stop you, but you didn't listen and went along with it. You went too far this time. I can't help you on this one.