Introduction Stage RE

Hello fellow STAYs!

First thing first: for those who have read my previous works, including Shining Star//Dimming Light (VOL.1), WELCOME BACK! I can now officially say that I have done something like this before, I have worked with requests thanks to my previous book, English still isn't my first language even though I'm pretty damn proficient at it at that point, and I'm still not entirely used to short stories despite everything (not sorry xD). 

With all of that being said, if you find yourself dissatisfied with the stories, the posting pace, or even the grammar/writing style, you have two options: move along and forget about this book OR let me know in the comments, but in a polite and civil way!

⚠️ !!IMPORTANT!! ⚠️

I do not, under any circumstances, believe that the way the boys are represented in some of the stories is the way they are as actual people. I LOVE all of them from the bottom of my heart and vilifying them the way I will in some of my one-shots is A) a way for me to try out new styles/genres and B) to get out of my comfort zone.

As said in the summary, there will be trigger warnings (!!TW!!) put at the beginning of every single chapter, so be careful when checking them out. If you think at any point that I might be missing some, PLEASE let me know and I'll correct that right away. 

I find it extremely important that my readers have an enjoyable time reading my stories and as such, YOUR COMFORT IS MY PRIORITY. So, if you feel like there are some TW missing, then please tell me and I'll add them in a heartbeat.

A few little things I'd like to mention:

1) My twitter is @TQuill2021. Follow if you'd like updates on my different books, participate in polls that'll influence my work, and your general STAY shenanigans.

2) All of my works are also posted on AO3, for the sake of reaching more fans!

3) With that being said, I will NOT accept requests via Twitter. I'll be taking requests through AO3 and Wattpad already, and I don't want to lose track of them. If you do happen to post a request on Twitter, then I will direct you right back here.

4) As always, reviews are extremely appreciated! They make my days ten times better and really encourage me to keep writing!

***5) A few issues of plagiarism have already arose in the past. They have all been dealt with properly, but allow me to make things clear: I'm more than happy to let anyone translate my works IF they A) ask for my permission first and B) credit me properly. If you happen to stumble upon a translation work (or just outright copy-pasted stories) that does NOT credit me, then please let me know right away so I can handle it. I work really hard on all of my stories, so I'd appreciate your support in keeping my integrity as an author.

🛑 RULES 🛑

- Felix-centered only

- Regular pairings to OT8 and all pairings in between will be accepted

- I am now open to writing for ATEEZ as well. Felix/ATEEZ pairings will now be included in my works!

- PLEASE read VOL.1 first if you want to send a request. If I find them too repetitive, or if I've done something similar in my previous book, then I won't do them.

- With that being said, I will NOT be writing sequels for stories from my previous one-shot book. Sorry!

- I still suck pretty bad at writing smut, but I'm willing to give is a shot if the occasion arises

- I'm open to any genre, from A/B/O AU, Littlespace, Supernatural AU, fluff, angst, comfort, obsessive tendencies, mental health issues, etc, etc. - basically whatever you can think of!

- I will NOT write smut for Littlespace

- Since I became a STAY during God's Menu era, and also considering the controversy surrounding him, Kim Woojin will NOT be included in this book

- No guarantees regarding IF I'll accept your request, and if I do, WHEN it'll come out. I will try to accept every request but if, for some reason, I find myself rejecting your request, then I will directly let you know, along with the reason why I rejected it. Please don't hate me if I do!!!

That's pretty much it for now, I'll add more if need be. Let's get this show started again, babes!

🥳 FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE OUT ON THE 23rd OF AUGUST IN CELEBRATION OF NOEASY COMING OUT! 🥳

FEEL FREE TO START POSTING REQUESTS RIGHT AWAY!