Just Hug Me! (JeongLix)

Pairing: Jeongin & Felix (ft. Seungmin)

Genre: Idol AU

!!TW!! : very mild angst, mostly Jeongin being bad with feelings, jealousy, a small argument but nothing THAT upsetting

(requested by -softieLix)

.

.

.

"You look upset, Lix. What's up?"

Felix's pout deepened a bit as he hugged his Dwaekki body pillow tighter. "I'm not upset, per se... I'm just a little bummed out."

Seungmin hummed, sitting down next to him. "What about?"

"It's just... Jeongin's been avoiding me lately. I used to be able to just hug him whenever I wanted but, now, he always pushes me away. He's grown too strong and won't let me hug him anymore..." He bit his lower lip. "Do I... Did I do something wrong...?"

"No, Lix, of course not," instantly assured Seungmin, reaching out to squeeze his hand comfortingly. "But you know how Jeongin can get sometimes. He's probably in a weird funk where he doesn't want his hyungs babying him too much, is all."

"Right..."

"Tell you what, Lix: next time he avoids your hugs, come find me. I'll be more than happy to give you all the hugs you want, okay?"

Felix couldn't help but smile a bit at that. "Okay. Thanks, Seungminnie."

.

Seungmin knew a lot of things he probably shouldn't know. He knew that Changbin actually liked singing Opera when alone even though he was really bad at it, he knew Jisung was the one who broke the coffee machine all those months ago even though Minho took the fall for it, and he even knew that Chan and Hyunjin had a bottle of lube hidden in the recording studio because the couple just couldn't keep their hands to themselves, and he'd seen things, okay?

But, amongst many other things, Seungmin knew for a fact that Jeongin had the biggest, fattest crush on a certain freckled hyung of his.

He'd had his fun, watching him struggle with his feelings. Watching how he grew incredibly flustered every time Felix praised him or hugged him was positively hilarious, and he'd had more than one good laugh each time their youngest tripped over his own feet whenever Felix smiled his way. And, though Jeongin hadn't outright admitted to anything, a particular late-night conversation they'd once had had erased any doubts Seungmin may have had regarding his feelings.

("Seungmin-hyung... How do you know if you like someone?"

"As in, romantically?"

"I guess, yeah.")

Seungmin hadn't questioned him too much at the time, not wanting him to close off when he already had such a hard time opening up about his feelings. However, he knew how to read the signs and, as such, he knew for certain that Jeongin liked Felix – and, since this had been going for well over six months, now, he was almost ready to call it "love", really.

But Felix was oblivious as hell, and Jeongin was an absolute tsundere, and there was absolutely no way either of them would get anywhere until they actually talked it out – and, though he hadn't talked with Felix before about crushes and whatnot, he had a feeling that Jeongin held a bit of a bigger spot in his freckled bandmate's heart.