A World Just For Us (ChanMinHyunLix) [PART 2]

Pairing: Chan & Felix & Minho & Hyunjin

Genre: Zombie Apocalypse AU

!!TW!! : angst, minor character deaths, bodies, blood, zombies, this AU is way less soft than my other Zombie one so watch out, betrayal, obsessive tendencies, possessive behavior, manipulation, implied drugging, implied murder

(requested by Cykrie_Lucifer10)

.

.

.

"Come on, come on!"

"Damn it!"

They'd been on the run for almost a week, unable to find somewhere safe enough to stay until they eventually drew in too many Husks. They'd made it to a mall, hoping they'd be able to at least get into a shop they could lock or something, but the back door was locked from the inside – they wouldn't be able to get in.

They were now stuck in an alleyway, with dozens of Husks closing in on them. It would only take a minute at most before those monsters found them, and then...

"Please," choked out Felix, struggling against the doors. "Please, please, please, please—"

Without warning, the door unlocked, and it abruptly swung open, almost hitting Felix in the face. A joyful cry escaped him, but it quickly died down as someone suddenly grabbed him by the collar and dragged him inside.

"Felix!" exclaimed Hyunjin.

He and Minho promptly rushed inside too, the door slamming shut the moment they entered. They were plunged in darkness, though they could feel people all around them as the distinct sound of a chain echoed in the background – a survivors' den, then. The lights were abruptly turned on, revealing Felix held by an unknown man with a gun pressed to his temple and tears wetting his lashes.

"Let him go!" barked Minho, aiming his own riffle at the man.

"Put your weapons down, or we're killing all three of you right now," retorted the man – though really, he didn't look much older than any of them. "This is just insurance for us, got it? If you guys are clean and don't cause any trouble, then I won't hurt him."

Hyunjin looked like he wanted to protest, but Minho gestured for him to lower his weapon, easily understanding they were at a disadvantage when more people came out of the shadows, all of them armed. They were forced to give up their weapons and, the moment they did, the apparent ringleader nodded.

"Alright. Let's get going. And no stupid move, or this one gets a bullet in his head."

Minho and Hyunjin were forced to walk ahead with their hands behind their heads, Felix being dragged along a few meters behind. Their whole group silently made their way down the hallway, then up a staircase, and eventually made it to the heart of the mall, where numerous tents, tables, and even couches had been set up.

There were even more people there. More survivors.

"Chan!" exclaimed the guy holding Felix hostage, making him startle. "We've got newbies! Three of them!"

A few seconds later, a man walked out of the biggest tent. Broad-shouldered and clad in black, he had a scar over his left eye... but Felix would be able to recognize that face under any circumstance.

"Chris," he breathed out, his eyes going wide.

Chan, or rather Christopher, stared right back. "Felix...?"