I Can't Leave You (ChanHyunLix) [PART 2]

Pairing: Hyunjin & Felix & Chan

Genre: Supernatural AU

!!TW!! : angst, implied sexual content, captivity, language, involuntary suffocation, threats, sickness, dubious con, inspired by HyunChan's "Red Light" teaser

.

.

.

"Aww, he's so cute..."

"How did Hyunjin manage to snatch another one?"

"I wanna play with him too!"

Felix let out a soft groan as an array of different, unfamiliar voices slowly dragged him out of his fitful sleep. His eyes fluttering open, it took him a few seconds to notice the figure lying next to him, an unknown face right in front of his own and grinning widely, showing off sharp teeth. The freckled boy let out a startled yelp, instinctively scrambling away, only to get tangled up in his chains.

In a matter of seconds, he somehow managed to get completely stuck, the chains tight around his body while his limbs twisted uncomfortably, and he found himself almost completely unable to move as he laid on his back. Laughter soon echoed after a moment of stunned silence, and Felix could only gawk with growing fear at the small group of people now gathered near the bed – all demons, if their dark auras were anything to go by. The one who'd been lying on the bed next to him cooed playfully, reaching out to pet his head.

"You really are precious, little angel. How about you swear your soul to me instead, hm? I bet you'd be even prettier with your cheeks full and your belly swelling—"

"Shut up, Jisung," huffed one of the other men, kicking Jisung in the side. "Just because you're Gluttony doesn't mean you have to make everything about food."

"And just because you're Envy doesn't mean you have to make everything about yourself, but look where we always end up, huh?"

"You—"

"What the hell are you doing, Minho?"

Felix stiffened when he felt fingers trailing down his nape, then his spine. Craning his head to glance behind him, he found a dark-haired man with light blue eyes crouching beside the bed and staring at him intently. Felix felt like crying when, without a word, the man started... petting him?

One of the others let out a frustrated sigh. "He's not a cat, Minho."

"No, but he is precious." Another of them, who looked a bit younger, grabbed one of the chains attached to the bedposts and pulled. Felix let out a half-pained, half-startled yelp as he was dragged down the mattress, the chains digging in his sides and making it harder to breathe. "He's mine now."

"What!?"

"No fair!"

"Hey, I saw him first!"

A chorus of protests rose, and Felix started growing dizzy as the lack of oxygen began getting to him, the chains too tight around his chest. He was starting to become lightheaded, everyone's shouts and curses growing distant... muffled...

"What the fuck do you think you're all doing."

Chan...?

"Release him, Greed – now."

At once, the pressure on Felix's chest lessened just the slightest bit, and he wheezed as more air finally entered his lungs. He collapsed on the bed, his tied-up body wracked with hoarse coughs, and a faint, relieved sob escaped him when the chains suddenly disappeared, letting him breathe and move freely at last.