I Know You Do (ChanLix)

Pairing: Chan & Felix

Genre: Non-Idol AU

!!TW!! : angst, possessive behavior, toxic relationship, battered wife syndrome, stalking, psychological abuse, physical abuse, manipulation, monitoring, guilt-tripping, coercive behavior, isolation, abusive language, implied sexual content, story told in snippets, I'm not here to lecture anyone but if you're in a relationship that resembles the one depicted in this story please seek outside help because it isn't safe nor healthy

(requested by @FallingGlaciers)

.

.

.

Chan didn't use to be like this.

He used to be a cheerful, easygoing guy. He used to be friendly, a social butterfly who loved to get along with everyone he met. He used to be nice, interested in other people, supportive and caring to a fault with those he loved.

But then Felix came along, and his entire world was flipped upside-down.

Felix was... Felix was simply perfect. Felix was the sun personified, a piece of home Chan never expected to find in the streets of Seoul. He was so kind, so adorable with his petite form and his freckled cheeks. He was pretty, almost unforgivably so, and his smile was the most beautiful thing Chan had ever witnessed. And his voice – God above, his voice – was absolutely mesmerizing. Chan's producer side flipped every time he heard that smooth baritone voice that simply didn't match the cute face of the younger Australian, and Chan absolutely lived for the butterflies hearing said voice set off every time.

Felix was a student at the same university as Chan. They met by chance, but Chan liked to call it Fate. They hit it off right away and, the moment Felix smiled at him for the first time, Chan knew he was a goner. He asked Felix out three weeks after they first met. Felix said yes... and everything went downhill from there.

("Where were you?"

"I was studying with my friend at the library, I told you that.")

Neither of them saw it coming.

("You shouldn't be so touchy with your so-called friend."

"Come on, hyung, he doesn't like me that way...")

Chan didn't use to be that way.

("Fe- Felix... I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry...!"

"It- it's okay, hyung... It was an accident, I know that."

"I'm so sorry... I love you, Felix."

"I- I love you too, hyung.")

But now, he simply didn't know how to stop.

("You know the rules, so why the fuck did you think it was a good idea!?"

"I- I'm sorry—!"

"Sorry won't cut it! Give me your phone – you're in time out for the rest of the weekend, and I'll make it even longer if you keep arguing, you dumb bitch!")

But... it's not like Chan wanted to stop, either.

.