A Little Bit of Jealousy (MinLix)

Pairing: Minho & Felix (ft. SKZ)

Genre: Non-Idol AU

!!TW!! : angst, age regression, jealousy, conflict, false accusations, being punished for something he didn't do, arguments, Hyunjin/Jisung/Jeongin are pretty awful in this ngl, wetting accident, non-verbal headspace, a small fight, LOTS of crying

(requested by lix_pixie)

.

.

.

For a very long time, it had only been the seven of them – Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin. All of them had met in kindergarten and had basically stuck together like glue since then. Since they all lived in the same neighborhood, they all went to the same schools and, when came the time to start college, it wasn't any different.

All of them got into the programs they were aiming for and managed to get accepted in the same college, much to their delight. Their friendship was still strong after so many years, something they took great pride in, and their bonds were stronger than ever before. Of course, a few relationships had developed further than others, but it didn't take anything away from their group as a whole.

Chan and Hyunjin were the first to start dating, soon followed by Changbin and Jisung and, eventually, Seungmin and Jeongin also got together. Minho had been a bit worried about being treated like a seventh wheel, at first, but he quickly came to realize he'd been worried for nothing: his friends loved him all the same and being in their respective relationships didn't lessen how much they cared for him.

About halfway through their first year in college, Hyunjin, Jisung, and Jeongin also came out as Littles, and their boyfriends – along with Minho – happily accepted their headspace, conducting thorough research to ensure they would do things right. And now, a little over a year after they confessed being Littles, their group had developed a good system. 

While Chan, Changbin, and Seungmin were the official caregivers of their respective Littles, Minho was their beloved babysitter who was always quite happy to look after them whenever he could. He absolutely loved doting on his friends while they were in their headspaces and, while a bit tiring at times, he cherished all of those precious moments with them.

And, more often than not, it made him long for his own Little to care for.

(Though he never said anything about it.)

Still, Minho wasn't entirely dependent of his group of friends and, over time, he'd developed other friendships with different people, much like all the others. He wasn't as close to those people as he was with his childhood friends, but he still greatly enjoyed spending time with them.

And one of the people he loved hanging out the most with was Lee Felix.

The sweet, freckled boy was a fellow student in the Dance course, two years younger than him. He'd just moved here from Australia, so his Korean wasn't all-that-good, and Minho was always happy to help him out. Be it with practicing Korean, completing homework, or learning different dance routines, he'd seize any given opportunity to spend more time with Felix.

The others knew of Felix, though they'd never met him. They figured he was just another normal friend for Minho, and that was that – but then one day, Minho announced to them that he'd asked Felix out, and Felix said yes, and they were now dating. The other six were a bit taken aback, not expecting to welcome a new face into their group dynamics, but they decided to try their best to accept the freckled boy.