Stay With Me (ChanLix)

Pairing: Chan & Felix (ft. SKZ)

Genre: Non-Idol AU

!!TW!! : angst, obsessive tendencies, kidnapping, emotional manipulation, beginning stages of Stockholm syndrome

(requested by smollsungie)

.

.

.

When Felix first started college in South Korea, he didn't quite know what to expect – but it certainly wasn't to make friends so easily.

He befriended his two roommates first, Seungmin and Jeongin. Then he befriended two guys in the same Dance program, Hyunjin and Minho. He then learned that all four of them actually knew each other and, next thing he knew, they were inviting him to join them and their other friends for lunch, and that's how Felix met Jisung, Changbin, and finally Chan, too.

In a matter of hours, all of Felix's social-related worries were completely nullified. He got along amazingly well with all seven of them, and it felt like he belonged, somehow, even if the rest of them had known each other for much longer. They didn't make him feel like an outsider at all, though, which definitely helped. Jeongin and Seungmin were incredibly funny. Hyunjin and Minho shared his passion for dancing. Jisung was revealed to be his birthday-twin, with being born only a few hours apart, and Changbin proved to be a real softy at heart. And Chan, coincidentally enough, happened to be the only other Australian on the entire campus.

It made Felix happy, feeling like he still had a piece of home in this unfamiliar place.

Lunch was great, and Felix happily added everyone to his list of contacts. They then slowly went their separate ways – different schedules, after all – with the promise of meeting up at this same time tomorrow to have lunch again. The freckled boy was also more than happy to hug every single one of them, always willing to give and receive physical affection.

When he hugged Chan last, the older hugged him back with a strange smile.

"Are you alright?"

"Mm. Just happy."

Felix chuckled, slightly pulling away. "What about?"

Chan's smile simply widened a bit as he took a step back. "We're complete, now."

Felix quirked a brow at the somewhat cryptic reply but, before he could insist, Hyunjin was suddenly grabbing his arm and urging him to hurry so they wouldn't be late to their next class. Promptly forgetting about the strange exchange, Felix immediately ran off with his new friend, unaware of the heavy stare digging into his back.

.

Minho was the first to vanish.

It happened without anyone's notice – one day he was in class, the next he wasn't. They only believed him to be sick at first, having noticed he was a bit under the weather the last time they saw him, but when they went to check his dorm, his roommate merely informed them that Minho never returned, and they'd simply assumed he was sleeping at a friend's place.

Worry genuinely took root when, after a full twenty-four hours, not a single one of them could fine Minho, still. He wasn't answering his phone and, when they tried to track it, they failed to find a signal. They managed to get their hands on some security footage, but all they saw was Minho making it inside his dorm building and never coming out.

Minho was gone without a trace.

And then, the very next day, it was Changbin's turn.

Changbin went missing and, while they all split up to look for him around campus, Jeongin also vanished. And, when Hyunjin, Felix, Jisung, and Seungmin frantically went to plead for help to the nearest police station, they also lost Jisung along the way. It made the police skeptical to believe them, thinking this was all just an elaborate prank set up by their friends – and that thought was only reinforced when, without warning, they received a text from Minho telling them not to worry.