My Precious Pet (MinLix)

Pairing: Minho & Felix (ft. Jisung)

Genre: Non-Idol AU

!!TW!! : angst, past character death, brief mention of a corpse, drugging, kidnapping, implied torture, implied past bodily harm, non-con touching but nothing graphic, minor character deaths, somewhat graphic scene of a guy getting eaten, blood, psychological torture

.

.

.

Felix's narrowed eyes roamed over the crowd gathered around the pool.

He was there – Felix could feel it.

Grabbing a glass of the pink-red alcoholic punch that was being served to all of the guests, Felix began weaving his way through the crowd, making a beeline for the middle of the dance floor. He could tell he was already attracting attention, what with the short skirt he was wearing and the tank-top that revealed a lot more than he was comfortable showing...

But it was a necessary evil – a means to an end.

Knocking back some of his drink, he then closed his eyes and let the annoyingly loud music take hold of his body. He began dancing with abandon like he'd never dared to dance before, swaying his hips and putting everything into appearing as alluring as he could, intent on drawing his target in.

He could feel unknown hands brushing against his body, groping his backside, tickling his braided hair – he ignored it all and kept on dancing, mindful to turn so the numerous lights around would catch on the glimmering makeup he'd put earlier. He could feel his heart thundering against his ribcage, sweat forming behind his neck—

Hands, on his waist – squeezing, more suffocating than the crowd surrounding him.

"Aren't you a pretty one, hm?"

Felix exhaled shakily, squashing down the flash of fear and slowly turning around, not pulling himself from the stranger's hold. He eventually came face to face with exactly the man he'd been looking for – Lee Minho.

"You're one to talk, handsome," he grinned, ignoring the disgust coiling in his throat. He leaned in close enough for the older to smell the alcohol in his breath. "You're bolder than the others, too. I like it."

Minho's lips curled up a bit as his hands tightened on Felix's waist. "Really? Then what do you say about getting out of here and finding someplace a little more... private?"

"I'd say lead the way."

With a giggle, Felix spun around and linked their arms together, leaning most of his weight against the older as he stumbled on purpose. Minho either didn't notice or didn't mind, merely guiding him out of the partying crowd and in direction of the luxurious house further up the beach. They entered, and there wasn't anyone to be seen. Felix could feel his anticipation rising, but he managed to hide his trembling hands, somehow. His plan was going without a hitch and, now that he and Minho were alone, he could finally do what he'd been planning on doing for over six months.

He could finally kill Lee Minho.

.

Over half-a-year ago, Felix had a best friend named Jisung.

::

"Sungie, we shouldn't split up—"

"Oh, loosen up, Lix! Can't you see that God of a man looking at me? I'm definitely getting something good tonight, and I'll call you later, okay? No worries!"