Treasure (ATZLix)

Pairing: ATZ & Felix (with JoongLix focus)

Genre: A/B/O AU,

!!TW!! : angst, harassment, panic attack, disassociation, mentioned past abuse, mentioned past rape, selective mutism, I actually know nothing of SuperM or its members they were just the group requested as antagonists so sorry for messing up their personalities

(requested by @61CY_ARMY_GAL_RMs_LOVE26)

.

.

.

Hongjoong growled low in his throat as they passed by a small group of alphas who were openly leering at the freckled omega currently clinging to his shirt so they wouldn't accidentally get separated. Even though Hongjoong was also an omega, he was insanely protective of Felix, to the point where many often mistook him as an alpha.

He simply couldn't help it. Felix was just so pretty and sweet, it was no wonder he attracted people like moths to a flame – but that didn't give those annoying, self-entitled alphas the right to make crude remarks every time they walked down the hallway, or undress the smaller omega with their eyes, or—

"Not so fast, pretty boy!"

It happened too fast. The time it took for Felix's startled whimper to register in Hongjoong's brain, the freckled boy had already gotten separated from him. He instantly spun around, snarling at he one of the older alphas now tightly gripping Felix's wrist, pulling him closer despite the boy's efforts to free himself.

"Let him go, Taeyong" growled Hongjoong, unamused.

"Oh, come on," chuckled the blue-haired man, his grin widening just the slightest bit when Felix let out another whimper. "We just want to get to know you better. Your friend is just such a shy little thing, we had no choice but to take matters into our own hands, hm?"

"I said let him go—hey!"

Without warning, two more of Taeyong's pack moved forward, effectively holding Hongjoong back before he could forcefully remove the alpha's hand from Felix. He snarled again as he was roughly shoved into the nearest locker, pinned in place by Baekhyun and Taemin.

"You have a good friend, pretty boy," mused Taeyong, reporting his attention to the freckled omega cowering before him. "But he's just an omega – he can't take care of you like a real alpha can." Felix flinched when the man's finger brushed against his face, but Taeyong only seemed amused. "I know! Why don't the two of you come back with us to our pack dorm so we can talk about this some more, hm?"

After a moment of silence, Kai laughed. "If you don't say no, then we'll take that as a yes, sweet cheeks."

Hongjoong growled some more at the cruel taunts, but the alphas were still firmly pining him to the locker, so he was helpless to Felix's distress.

Felix's eyes were wide and glossy with unshed tears, distressed pheromones wafting off him in thick, sickening waves as faint, barely perceptible whimpers clawed their way out of his throat. He was frozen, unable to struggle any longer as the dominating pheromones of the alpha before him engulfed him, urging him to submit—

"I think that's enough."

Taeyong let out a pained snarl as someone suddenly grabbed his arm and twisted it, effectively forcing him to release the omega, and intense relief filled Hongjoong when he recognized the pack who'd just come to their rescue – ATEEZ.

While their leader, Jongho, tightened his grip some more on Taeyong's wrist, the other members of his pack quickly moved into action. Felix was still frozen in fear, not even registering he'd been freed, but Wooyoung and Seonghwa were quick to gently usher him away. San and Yeosang kept the other members of the rival alpha pack at bay while Mingi and Yunho roughly shoved Baekhyun and Taemin away, forcing them to release Hongjoong.