As Sweet As Sugar (JeongChanLix) [PART 2]

Pairing: Chan & Felix & Jeongin

Genre: Sugar Daddy AU

!!TW!! : language, very mild angst, as the title implies: sugar daddies/baby relationship

.

.

.

It had been two weeks since Chan and Jeongin contacted Felix that first time, and the freckled boy wasn't going to lie and say he wasn't interested in developing their relationship a little further.

They started following each other on Instagram, so Felix knew they weren't actually catfishing him, and they conversed on the phone every evening – and they even switched it up to Facetime a few days ago, too. Felix knew he could trust them, to a certain extent. After two weeks of getting to know each other, he was fairly convinced that they were genuine people who wouldn't double-cross him or hold whatever money they spent on him over his head.

Speaking of money, they had already started sending him a daily allowance for "spending time with them" on the chat and on the phone – which Felix found a bit stupid, because he wasn't actually doing anything to earn it, but since the amount wasn't anywhere near as crazy as Jeongin's first gift, he decided to simply roll with it and be grateful for their generosity.

Felix wanted to do things properly, now. As strange as the entire ordeal was, he finally felt ready to engage in a proper sugar relationship. So, it was with no little amount of nervousness that he had written to the pair and had asked them to meet with him at a nice café not too far from campus. Needless to say, Jeongin and Chan had been overjoyed. Jeongin had then proceeded with sending him a video of Chan tripping over himself while running upstairs to pick an outfit, which did help him relax a bit. In the end, as rich as they were, they really were just a couple of dorks.

In love, supplied a voice in the back of his head. Dorks in love.

He wisely chose to ignore that voice.

And so, that was how Felix now found himself walking in direction of the café where Chan and Jeongin were already waiting for him, having apparently shown up thirty minutes in advance because they were "too eager".

Felix found it cute, not going to lie.

Upon arriving at the café, he almost instantly spotted the pair. They stood out a fair bit, despite wearing quite casual clothes – probably because of the auras emanating from them. Despite being a rather bold person, Felix found himself becoming a little intimidated, and it was with a slow pace that he eventually found his way to the table.

The moment they saw him, though, their expressions instantly lit up. The sight warmed his heart and instantly made him relax.

"Hi," he greeted with a small smile.

"Felix!" beamed Jeongin, his white-haired styled so neatly Felix wanted nothing more than run his hand through it and mess it up a bit. "I'm so happy to finally see you in person!"

"Thank you for asking us out," added Chan, his dimples showing as he smiled broadly. "We wanted to ask you first, but we didn't want to seem too forward and scare you off..."

Felix nodded in understanding, sliding into the booth next to Jeongin. "It's okay. I'm actually pretty grateful that you let me set the pace with all... this."

Chan's smile widened at that, if possible. "If it can reassure you, Innie and I are new to this too. How about we order some drinks and discuss this properly?"