Little Lies (OT8) [PART 2]

Pairing: SKZ & Felix

Genre: Idol AU

!!TW!! : Littlespace, secret-keeping, angst, anxiety, bullying, lots of crying

(requested by @Compass. Lovely)

.

.

.

The trip back to the dance room was quick and efficient, and they didn't cross paths with anyone. When they finally got back, only their boyfriends were there – everyone else, from their manager to Minsoo, had seemingly gone home for the day. As soon as he stepped inside, their boyfriends rushed up to them.

"Why were you gone so long?"

"What's wrong with Felix?"

"Is he okay?"

"Felix?"

For some reason, Felix reacted to Hyunjin's voice. His head instantly snapped up and, the moment his eyes landed on the older... he burst into tears again, his sobs quickly turning to outright wails in mere seconds.

"Mama!"

Felix was wriggling too much for Jisung to hold onto, reaching out his arms and making grabby arms at Hyunjin. Everyone gawked at the freckled boy for a few seconds but, upon realizing his wails were only getting louder, Hyunjin finally snapped out of his confused state and quickly walked over.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, I've got you, baby," he murmured soothingly as he picked Felix up, the younger instantly quieting down as he clung to him. "There you go, you're okay – everything's fine, love."

Hyunjin went to sit on the couch, settling Felix more comfortably in his arm. The freckled boy eventually stopped crying, simply sniffling occasionally as he hugged Hyunjin with all his might. After a minute or so of silence, Chan finally spoke up.

"Okay. Did anyone here know Felix is a little?"

"A what?" replied Seungmin, a tad confused.

"It's basically when someone mentally regresses to a younger headspace as a coping mechanism for stress, anxiety, or trauma – or sometimes just for fun, too," explained Changbin, sounding a little awed as he stared at Felix. "But I never thought... Huh. A lot of things suddenly make a lot more sense."

"Wait, you're saying Felix is like a baby right now?" blinked Jeongin.

"Well, he's mentally younger, at the very least. There's no way to know his mental age unless we ask," shrugged Chan.

Hyunjin couldn't help but stare down at Felix with a smile. "And here I thought you couldn't get any cuter~."

"How did you know about this headspace, hyung?" asked Jisung, curious.

"There are many idols in the industry who use Littlespace as a coping mechanism. I used to babysit a lot when I was still a trainee," he admitted.

"A few of my close friends are littles," added Changbin with a small smile.

"I know about it because of the weird stuff STAY make up sometimes," admitted Minho, looking like he was just about ready to snatch Felix from Hyunjin's arms. "But I never thought Lixie was actually one... He never told me – or any of us, from what I understand."

"But why would he keep something like this from us?" wondered Jeongin, sounding a bit saddened.

"I think that's an issue to address a little later," cut in Jisung, biting his lower lip. "Something happened earlier – something that caused him to get into that headspace—"