Conclusion!!!

So... here we are again, huh?

Once again, first thing first: allow me express my utmost gratitude to all of my readers, old and new, past and present and future, too. Thank you to everyone who followed, left kudos, commented, and/or overall supported my work. Working on this series allowed me to expand my abilities as a writer and it's only thanks to your constant enthusiasm and support that I've managed to make it this far.

For this series (VOL. 1 & 2), I've written 134 AUs, well over 2 000 pages, and over 600 000 words. For VOL.2 alone, I've posted every single day for 110 day straight, with an average of fifteen pages per day.

So, needless to say... I've really milked this one for all it was worth. I had fun, I really enjoyed it, and I loved being able to post every day and pushing my limits as an author, but I've done all I could for SS//DL and, as of right now, I have no plans of pushing it any further. There is no VOL.3 in the works and, as far as I know, there won't ever be one. I've truly done the best I could, and I'm satisfied with what I could off. So, SS//DL is officially OVER!

HOWEVER

Just because I'm done with this particular project doesn't mean there aren't any others currently in the work, and it certainly doesn't mean I'll stop posting SKZ content. I'm still very inspired and motivated, I still have a lot of ideas I want to share, and there are still many stories I have yet to post. So, while I won't return to a daily schedule for various reasons (much longer chapters, longer stories and, most importantly, my actual life going on), I will keep on posting various Felix-centered works so if you haven't already, make sure to follow me so you can know right away the moment I put something out!

Anyway, here are a few things to look forward to!

1. Harry Potter AU (VOL.1)

2. Wolfgang AU

3. Hybrid AU (yes it's the same I mentioned in the last book, no I'm not done with it yet xD)

4. Christmas One-Shot

5. 2-3 Fantasy AUs

6. ... and a bunch of other stuff, too!

ALSO : I am opening requests on my book Little Star//Shining Brighter (the book where I gathered all of my Littlespace AUs from SS//DL). It's only on AO3 right now but I'll be posting it on Wattpad soon, and I will also be posting the rules shortly so if you have Little!Felix requests, make sure to give this a shot!

(Just give me a few days to set everything up before starting to send requests, thank you!)

(Oh, and just to put things in order a bit for anyone unfamiliar with my works or simply new to this, here's a list of everything else I've posted so far!)

1. Shining Star//Dimming Light - Felix-centric/One-Shots

2. Young Wings - OT8/Littlespace AU

3. Wow (Got me Bitin' Like) - MinHyunLix/Zombie Apocalypse AU

4. I'm A Wolf & You're A Beauty - WooLix/Werewolf AU

5. To Cry Wolf - MinLix/Werewolf AU

6. I'm just lonely (somebody reach out and hold me) - OT8/Vampire AU

7. Play With Fire - HyunLix/Horror AU

8. Touch the Sky - HyunLix/JuyeonLix/SanLix/Fantasy-Royalty AU

9. The Royal Pack - OT8/Royalty-A/B/O AU

10. It's Darkest of All Before the Dawn - JeongJiLix/Superhero AU

11. Ballad of Hwang Hyunjin - Hyunjin-centric/Horror AU

But anyway, these are my plans for the foreseeable future. I will be taking a break from posting 'til Christmas, at the very least (depends on when I finish my Christmas AU xD) but if you guys have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my abilities! You can find me on Twitter with @TQuill2021, and I also have a CuriousCat account of which you can find the link in my bio here and on Twitter where we can interact if you want!

Enjoy your holidays, keep on supporting SKZ, and thank you all once again for your support. I'll see you guys soon!

!!!STRAY KIDS EVERYWHERE ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!!