Treasure (ATZLix) [PART 2]

Pairing: ATZ & Felix (with JoongLix focus)

Genre: A/B/O AU, College AU

!!TW!! : angst, harassment, past abuse, past rape, selective mutism, I actually know nothing of SuperM or its members they were just the group requested as antagonists so sorry for messing up their personalities, kidnapping, abuse, violence, injuries

(requested by @61CY_ARMY_GAL_RMs_LOVE26)

.

.

.

Two days after the incident, Hongjoong and Felix went to find the ATEEZ pack, of which the members were currently lazing about outside during their shared break. As they approached, many of them perked up, and Felix almost instantly hid behind the older omega, unable to deal with the direct attention.

(At that point, he mostly felt embarrassed. Playing the part of the damsel in distress wasn't exactly glamorous, even less so knowing they'd witnessed one of his episodes.)

"Hi!" greeted cheerfully San. "What brings you guys here?"

"Well, Felix wanted to thank you guys properly," answered Hongjoong, gently nudging the freckled boy forward. "Go on, Lix."

Flushing a deep red, the omega kept his eyes down as he awkwardly shuffled over to the group and offered Yeosang – the nearest alpha – a large Tupperware box. Yeosang accepted it with a smile and promptly opened it, and pleased gasps instantly followed as he revealed its contents.

"Cookies!" cheered Mingi. "Oh my God, you're an actual angel, Felix!"

Felix quickly shook his head in protest before hurrying back to Hongjoong, glad they appreciated his gift but now wanting nothing more than to leave before he passed out from embarrassment. Hongjoong squeezed his hand in comfort.

"He made them yesterday. Thank you again for your help."

"Of course," replied Jongho without missing a beat. He then spared a smile for the freckled omega. "And thank you, Felix. We'll definitely enjoy them."

The freckled omega offered a brief, hesitant smile back before averting his eyes and gently tugging Hongjoong's hand, urging him to leave. The older omega chuckled, waving at the group before walking away with the younger clinging tightly to him.

"They're so cute," sighed wistfully Wooyoung. "Why haven't we asked them out yet?"

"Baby steps, Woo," replied Seonghwa, taking it upon himself to distribute the cookies to everyone. "Felix can hardly look at us for more than a second, I doubt he'd accept should we ask them out."

"And Hongjoong will always put him first, meaning he'll do whatever makes Felix most comfortable," added Yunho with a small shrug. "Which—you know, fair."

"This is already good progress, though," pointed out Yeosang with a smile. "If we take our time with this, they'll—huh."

"What is it?" asked Mingi, his mouth already full with three cookies.

"There's a note in the box."

Surprised, Seonghwa looked down and, effectively, there was a paper sticking out now that already half of the box had been emptied. Carefully pulling it out, he dusted off the crumbs before unfolding it and reading its contents for everyone.

"I wish I could thank you properly for helping us but, since words fail me, I figured these would be a nice replacement. I'm really grateful. I have a hard time with people, but I hope we can all become friends, eventually. Here are Hongjoong's and I's numbers if you ever feel up for a chat.