Dance Monkey (OT8) [PART 3]

Pairing: SKZ & Felix

Genre: Mafia AU

!!TW!! : sexual tension, teasing, Felix finally getting his boys (but like nothing explicit so sorry if you were looking forward to that I guess)

(requested by @bluebirdangel & @fruitisgoodireallylikegrapes)

.

.

.

"Chan-hyung, let's go get ice cream!"

The older chuckled as Felix happily swung their hands back and forth, obviously in high spirits. It was a little hard to believe that the cheerful, innocent boy was the same little minx who danced so provokingly for them every Friday evening. There was something about the duality of Lee Felix that just drew them in, and Chan didn't even bother trying to fight it.

"Alright, what do you want, angel?" he asked.

"Oh, I can pay—"

"Nonsense. I'll pay."

Felix pouted a bit at that. "What's the point of me having money if I never get to use it? You guys pay for everything."

Chan quirked a brow. "So you're complaining about having money?"

"Well, no, it's just... I feel bad, I guess. You guys always spend so much money on me, and I barely do anything to pay you back..."

Seeing him lower his eyes, Chan didn't think twice before grabbing his chin and tilting it up so their gazes could meet.

"It's give and take, baby – and trust me, we're taking plenty," he murmured, enjoying the blush that spread all over the boy's cheeks.

Felix instinctively leaned a little closer, their noses brushing – and then Chan abruptly pulled away with a cheeky grin, slipping an arm around his waist to guide him over to the counter so they could order. Felix puffed out his cheeks a bit, biting his lower lip as he felt Chan's fingers dig a bit into his waist.

Just enough to tease, not enough to satisfy him. But Felix wouldn't break that easily – he, too, could play that game.

.

"Mmm, give it a twirl, sweetheart."

Going shopping with Minho was always an experience. Felix didn't use to enjoy being the center of attention as much but, now, he absolutely relished in all the heads that turned his way the moment he walked somewhere. Thanks to Minho's impeccable taste in fashion, he'd grown a lot more confident, and he certainly wasn't as scared of wearing what he really liked.

Namely, skirts.

"So pretty, Lixie," cooed Minho as Felix twirl once more.

"I love it!" beamed the freckled boy, loving how the soft piece of clothing felt like silk against his skin. "Do you think the thigh-highs Hyunjin bought me would fit nicely with it?"

Minho's eyes darkened just a bit as Felix awaited his answer with an expression of faux innocence, all doe-eyed and pretty and most definitely lifting the edge of the skirt a little more than necessary.

"Most definitely. But first..."

Minho walked up to Felix, and the freckled boy felt a shiver run down his spine as he refrained himself from backing away. The older soon reached him and let his hands fall on Felix's waist, pulling him closer – a little more, and their crotches would meet, and fuck if Felix didn't want to close that distance himself—