Care For You (HyukMinLix) [PART 2]

Pairing: Minho & Felix & Minhyuk

Genre: Non-Idol AU

!!TW!! : mild angst, sexual tension, implied sexual content, it's not incest if they're not blood-related right, spicy times but nothing TOO graphic (I think?)

.

.

.

Felix groaned as he flopped onto the couch. He'd barely managed to make it there, his limbs aching and filled with lead after almost an entire day of dancing. Even though he didn't have class today, he felt particularly terrible about a particular wet dream from the other night, and he'd worked his ass off to try and clear his head.

Which worked, kind of.

Or at least, until one of the two people who starred in said wet dream showed up.

"Felix! What's my favorite boy up to?"

"Ugh..."

Minhyuk chuckled as he leaned over the couch, peering down at Felix's tired and slightly pained expression.

"Tough at work, I see. But you shouldn't push yourself so hard, Lix."

"I'm okay – just sore all over," sighed Felix, rubbing his temples.

"Well, I have the perfect trick for soreness," mused the older, straightening up. "Give me a second, I'll be back."

Felix simply hummed in answer, not quite sure of what Minhyuk was up to, but figuring it couldn't be that bad if it was going to rid him of his aching muscles. So, he simply kept on laying there as he waited, slightly dozing off until he heard Minhyuk return. Forcing his eyes open, he tilted his head to the side... and almost choked as he noticed Minhyuk was now wearing a sleeveless shirt that completely exposed the muscles in his arms.

Fuck.

"Alright, turn over," instructed Minhyuk as he placed some items on the low table beside them, sitting on the edge of the couch. "There's no better way to get rid of the soreness than to massage it out – and I'm pretty good at massages, let me tell you."

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!

"Actually, I think a hot bath should do the trick—"

"Come on, Lix," cooed the older, flexing his hands a bit. "How could you say no to this?"

He really couldn't, no matter how much he might regret it later. With a gulp, Felix quietly nodded and turned over so he could lay on his front, barely even breathing as Minhyuk moved to straddle him so as to have better access to his back. The couch was spacious enough for them to be comfortable, and Felix heard a cap being cracked open.

Don't think about unlikely scenarios, he prayed to himself, his horny brain already making up all sorts of scenarios.

And then his shirt was being pushed up and Minhyuk's hands were on his back and his heart stopped beating entirely. He went completely still, not daring to move a muscle as Minhyuk began working out the knots in his back – and damn if it wasn't the best feeling in the world.

"You're so stiff, Lixie," murmured Minhyuk, pressing down in a particularly sore spot and earning a small noise from the younger. "Just relax – hyung's got you."

Against all odds, Felix did relax. After a minute or so, his brain stopped working overtime and the exhaustion of the day finally caught up to him, settling in his bones and weighing his entire body down. He went lax under Minhyuk's gentle, but firm ministrations, each touch and press setting his skin alight with the need for more. And then, Minhyuk's hands pressed just right against the back of his neck and a moan escaped him. Time seemed to still as Felix froze, his heart beating wildly in his chest as he prayed the older hadn't heard him.