As Sweet As Sugar (JeongChanLix)

Pairing: Chan & Felix & Jeongin

Genre: Sugar Daddy AU

!!TW!! : language, sexual humor, as the title implies: sugar daddies/baby relationship

.

.

.

Felix was your average foreign student who couldn't afford his university's tuition but decided to give it a shot anyway. That Korean university had one of the best dance programs in the world, and he would be damned if he let that chance pass by. However, that did leave him with a few issues – such as moving to a foreign country, learning an entirely new language, and getting a part-time job that would hopefully help him cover the costs of living and studying.

Moving had been fine – he quite like his new roommate, Jisung.

Learning Korean had been harder, despite his mixed origins – but he made do.

Finding a part-time job who would employ a foreign student with only very basic knowledge of Korean but still paid well-enough for him to actually afford his tuition?

That... was harder.

Felix was fine for the first few months – he had saved up a lot of money back in Australia, and he had some of his family's support backing him for a bit, but he was already on the verge of running out of juice, and he couldn't constantly rely on Jisung to buy all of the groceries for them, no matter how loaded his new friend appeared to be.

No matter how hard he looked, however, no one anywhere near campus was willing to employ him – and it's not like he could go too far either, else it would only add to his current expenses.

"Honey, I'm home!"

Felix groaned, letting his head hit the table. There was a moment of silence, before Jisung kicked off his shoes and walked over into their open living room, dropping two large boxes of takeout next to Felix's mix of homework and rejected CVs.

"Still no luck?"

"None," admitted Felix, hitting his forehead on the table again. "What the fuck was I thinking? I'm so in over my head, it's not even funny."

"Well, I could—"

"No. As sweet as the thought is, I'm not taking your money, Jisung."

"It's not like it's my money, per se..."

"Yours, your family, whichever – I'm not about to indebt myself to my one and only friend in this stupid country."

Jisung snorted, shaking his head. "You're so stubborn... Can't you just accept the fact that I like you and you're like, the best roommate ever? I don't want you to leave any more than you do, Lix. Why don't you just let me help?"

"I told you, I don't want to owe you—"

"Then let me help you find a job. Kind of."

Felix finally lifted his head at that, his forehead slightly red from the amount of abuse it had just endured. He glanced at his friend a tad suspiciously.

"If you're about to offer me a deal to run drugs—"

"What!? God, no, you watch too many dramas!" scoffed Jisung, quickly shaking his head again. "No, it's... Look. It's an easy way to earn a lot of money, as long as you do it right."

"That does not reassure me, Jisung. What is it?"

"Become a sugar baby."

There was a moment of silence. Then, Felix started laughing.