Never Let You Go (JiLix)

Pairing: Jisung & Felix

Genre: Idol AU

!!TW!! : angst, conflict, lies, cheating (?), harassment, blackmail, abuse, violence, assault, attempted rape

(requested by @pandaa5)

.

.

.

It wasn't a secret to anyone in the group that Jisung and Felix loved each other very much – to the point where, barely a few months after they debuted, the two of them began dating in secret. Of course, it didn't stay a secret for too long, considering the pair wasn't exactly subtle with their affection, but no one minded it so long as no one outside of the group knew the truth.

(After all, gay relationships were still quite frowned upon in South Korea – and adding to that the pressure of their images as Idols, they really couldn't risk anyone else finding out.)

They tried not to be too overbearing with their affection. They hung onto each other a normal amount outside the dorms and, when at home, they kept the PDA to the bare minimum, which the others appreciated. And, since they could clearly see how much it pained the young couple to always walk on eggshells around everyone, the rest of the group quickly decided to play nice and gave them the two-people bedroom.

Felix and Jisung had been overjoyed, finally getting a space to themselves, and the others were simply happy to see them happy.

And now, after three years of dating, their love was still as strong and pure as when they first confessed, something no one really thought possible (they were quite young, after all, and also incredibly busy). At that point, the rest of the members were truly beginning to believe that maybe, just maybe, Jisung hadn't been so far off when he'd deemed Felix his soulmate, after all.

Or at least, that's what they thought until today.

"I know what I saw!!!"

It was supposed to be a nice movie night with everyone, a rare evening where they all agreed to take a break from work, relax while watching dumb movies, and simply have fun while hanging out together. It had started off nicely, and Felix had been quite happy to sit on Jisung's lap and hug him tightly. But, apparently, the sight finally made Changbin snap. He'd said something under his breath at first, Chan pausing the movie in confusion, and then his fellow rapper had suddenly lashed out, downright accusing Felix of cheating on Jisung.

With their manager, of all people.

"You've gone crazy!" snapped back Jisung, his hold tightening on Felix's shoulders. "Felix would never do something like that! You must have seen wrong!"

"Oh, so I completely hallucinated how they were making out in the bathroom during break earlier? Is that it?" Changbin turned a heavy glare at Felix. "Tell me, Lee Yongbok – tell me what I saw was a complete fabric of my imagination!"

Everyone turned to Felix expectantly, obviously believing he was going to defend himself and say it wasn't true... but he merely lowered his eyes, pale as a sheet.

"I'm not cheating," he whispered, his throat tight, unable to meet anyone's eyes.

"Lix?"

"I'm not!" He dared to look at Jisung in the eyes, and his heart broke at the utter pain and disbelief written all over his face. "It- it's not like that!"

"So it's true!?"

Felix quickly scrambled off Jisung's lap, backing away as he wrapped his arms around himself and shook his head, fighting back his tears. The sheer agony in Jisung's voice was enough to tear his soul apart, but he couldn't bring himself to look up again.