Take Me To the Moon (OT8) [PART 2]

Pairing: SKZ & Felix

Genre: Sci-Fi AU

!!TW!! : mild angst, manipulation, one non-con kiss, "drugging", kidnapping, non-con body modifications, forced amnesia

(requested by smollsungie)

PS. I am SO sorry I confused my two books for some reason TT

.

.

.

Felix's new friends were... peculiar, to say the least.

Aliens, for one. Princes, for the other. His mates, too, as if the first two weren't enough.

But they were also special in their own ways. For example, Chan was an empath who could control others' emotions, and he also loved composing music with an instrument made of a type of crystal that could only be found on the Moon. Changbin was basically a real-life Magneto with a control over all things metal and magnetic fields, and he quite enjoyed writing poems. Minho absolutely adored cats, a type of animal he'd never seen before Felix brought him to a cat café a few months ago, and he had a special ability he refused to share, still.

Hyunjin could hypnotize people and control their minds through direct eye contact, and he was also a talented artist – drawing, painting, sculpting, you named it, he could do it. Jisung could literally grow all sorts of jewels all over his body and he was incredibly talented in making jewelry with them – he was the one who'd made the matching rings each of them wore, to seal their union.

Seungmin was a talented, powerful type of sorcerer who could cast illusions, and he'd grown quite fond of Earth's movies and TV shows, for some reason. And Jeongin, sweet Jeongin, had a body temperature so extremely low it allowed him to create ice and frost, and he'd also developed a particular love for video games while on Earth.

Felix had been hesitant about getting closer to them, at first – still wary of how they considered him their "mate". He feared their expectations. However, he quickly came to realize that they genuinely meant well, and that they did deeply care for him, even if he failed to grasp the depth of their reason for it.

But they were kind, and caring, and funny too, and it was hard to push them away.

Chan helped him whenever his anxiety struck, mindful not to sicken him with his power again. Changbin accompanied him whenever he went for a stroll in the city, allowing him to feel safe because he knew not a single car would be able to approach them. Minho cooked him delicious meals whenever he didn't have the energy to do it himself, and they often went to various cat cafés together.

Hyunjin was the sweetest, always complimenting him and showering him in attention, and he'd even begun teaching him how to paint. Jisung liked offering him some of the prettiest jewels he made, and Felix loved watching him craft all sorts of jewelry, fascinated by his art.

Seungmin was a bit hard to read at first, and he wasn't as expressive as the others in regard to his emotions, but he often entertained Felix with all sorts of spells and illusions whenever Felix felt sad or upset. And Jeongin was always open for hugs, soaking in Felix's warmth like a sponge while Felix relished in his tight, comforting embrace (he never got cold, surprisingly enough – something about Jeongin's thermoregulating abilities?).

Eric wasn't all that fond of them. He didn't trust them one bit, and he hated how Felix seemed to grow attached. Since he didn't know the truth about them, and Felix had been sworn to secrecy, it was only natural that he didn't let their "weirdness" slide like Felix did, and he always tried his best to keep them away from his best friend.