Submit, Baby (OT8) [PART 2]

Pairing: SKZ & Felix

Genre: Idol AU, D/s AU

!!TW!! : angst, Dominant and Submissive are official biological classifications so this basically works like an A/B/O AU but with a different trope, implied sexual content, GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT, headspace, subspace, anxiety, drugging, dubious con? (under influence, but willing influence? Weird tag I know), aftercare

(requested by @Didn'tknowIwasafan)

.

.

.

Not wanting to overwhelm Felix, they decided that Chan would be the only one present for the first round. He was the oldest and one of the most experienced members, and he was also the one Felix trusted the most. While he was still clear-headed enough, Felix also told all of them his hard limits – no degrading, no restraining, no pain.

It didn't take long for the pill to kick in after that.

It pained Chan, to see his precious boyfriend so genuinely terrified as they entered the room together, to see him squirm uncomfortably as he sat on the bed, to see him so stiff and tensed as Chan joined him soon after. He didn't lock the door nor closed it all the way, leaving an easy way out for Felix should he want it.

Gently, he guided Felix to lay down with him.

"I won't do anything until you do," he said quietly, kissing one of the biggest freckles on Felix's cheek as he pulled the younger a little closer. "I just want you to relax, okay? Let's cuddle for now."

Thankfully, Felix was still in a good-enough headspace to relax quickly as Chan held him and began rubbing his back, his other hand mindlessly playing with the soft hair near his neck. The older was humming a low tune, pressing small kisses here and there, and Felix practically melted in his grasp, going lax and hazy-eyed.

Chan could feel Felix's body burning up, but he didn't make a single move, keeping his promise of waiting for Felix to act first. And, after almost an hour, Felix finally shifted on his side to meet Chan's eyes. He looked so small and unsure of his himself... Felix began tracing the contours of Chan's face, pressing light kisses here and there, and his boyfriend let him do as he pleased.

 Eventually, Felix grew needy enough to hesitantly press his lips against Chan's. It instantly set off butterflies in his stomach as his head grew a little fuzzier, but then a familiar panic began creeping up on him and he pulled away with a harsh gasp.

"Shh, you're okay, Lix, you're doing amazing," cooed Chan, unperturbed as he gently rubbed his neck. "Just relax."

"I'm sorry—"

"No need to apologize, baby. You're a good boy – good boys don't need to apologize, do they?" Felix instinctively shook his head in agreement, growing a little dazed from the unexpected soft talk. "Hmm, you like that baby? My perfect baby boy?"

A small, needy whine echoed in the room, and it took a moment for Felix to realize he was the one who'd just made that sound. Before he could grow embarrassed by it, however, Chan merely pressed a quick peck to his lips. After a moment, Felix felt himself relax, the warmth of his boyfriend making him grow heady.

He needed more.

"Channie..."

"What is it, baby? Do you want me to touch you?"

"Please..."

"Of course. What a good boy, asking so nicely."

Felix shuddered at the praise, whining again as he pulled himself closer to Chan. The older chuckled a bit, letting one of his hands slowly trail up and down Felix's body, not going any lower until he felt his Sub relax again. Once certain, Chan moved his hand to cup Felix through his sweatpants, and Felix immediately bucked into the touch, a moan escaping him. He hadn't even realized he'd grown hard, but he sure noticed now.