Ruined Surprise (OT16)

Pairing: SKZ & Felix

Genre: Idol AU, A/B/O AU, Littlespace AU

!!TW!! : angst, conflict, argument, anxiety, self-blame, age regression, this started off as OT8 but ended up kind of OT16 for a bit, sorry xD

(requested by @instant_romance and @hyuckstan)

.

.

.

Felix wasn't the type of person to ask for much. His natural needs not only as an Omega, but also as a Little, often made him feel like a burden for his mates and, as such, he always tried his hardest not to rely too much on them. He didn't suppress his needs and his headspace like he used to (that had been a particularly nasty mess to deal with), but he was always extremely mindful of his mates' boundaries, always hesitant to ask for anything if he figured he could do it himself and save everyone the trouble.

Being an Omega already wasn't easy, even more so in their industry – but being a Little definitely didn't help. Whether he liked it or not, he needed a lot more attention and care than non-Little people, and he was extremely vulnerable to scents and pheromones. Whenever they went out in public, he was always at risk of slipping, which meant he could never go out without at least one of his mates to keep an eye on him.

Which sucked, because it obviously made things more difficult than they had to be.

"I swear it won't take long, hyung, I just need more milk and a few eggs! I can't make my recipe without those—"

"Felix, I don't have the time," groaned Changbin, clearly aggravated – the tone made Felix's heart twinge, but the Omega tried his hardest to ignore it. "I'm neck-deep into this track and the deadline is coming fast. Can't your recipe wait?"

Felix shook his head. He felt really bad for insisting, normally he wouldn't, but—"I really need to get this done, hyung. Please. Plus, you could use a break—"

"I said no, Felix! Gosh, what's gotten into you? Just go bother someone else already!"

Any fight the freckled boy had left in him completely deflated, the Alpha's voice now gripping with an underlying command supported by thick, annoyed pheromones. An ache gripped his heart, the pheromones making it hard to breathe as a small whimper accidentally escaped him, and he instinctively bared his neck in submission.

Almost instantly, Changbin's scowl dropped, a mild horror now painting his traits.

"W- wait, Felix, I didn't mean—"

Quickly shaking his head, the freckled boy rushed out of the room without another look back, not wanting the older to see the tears that would start falling any second, now – he absolutely loathed how sensitive his biology made him, and the last thing he wanted was to guilt trip his mate into doing what he wanted.

He returned to the kitchen, taking a few, deep breaths to calm himself as he gazed at the mess already littering the counter. He was already halfway through his recipe, but he didn't have enough milk because Changbin had actually drank too much earlier before exiling himself in his room, and he was missing a few eggs because he'd accidentally dropped the last ones.

(Just because Felix no longer made a habit of repressing his headspace didn't mean he didn't occasionally do it – and, lately, everyone had been way too busy to watch over him while he was regressed, what with being in the middle of their comeback season – as such, his motor skills weren't exactly at their best.)