༄ 1. Welcome Ceremony

It was the first day at Inarizaki High School for Sohma Aristia, Sohma Reiko and Yamamoto Ayaka. Even though Aristia liked the fact that she went to school with a scholarship, there was one disadvantage of the school.

"Why the hard face Tia? Is the uniform not your cup of tea?" asked the black haired girl.

"Oh come on~ The uniform is not that bad. It's just a little dull, but the fabric feels nice!" commented a blonde girl.

"It's not that i absolutely hate the uniform but it looks so old fashioned" sighed Aristia.

The uniform consists of a white blouse with a brown blazer and a red tie. Underneath you wear a black skirt. She didn't like the fact that the skirt was too short and that she has to wear the blazer and the tie.

After thinking for a minute she ran to her bookshelf to search for the 'Inarizaki Rules Book'. Her two friends looked puzzeled what she wanted to do.

"Tia, what are you searching for?" asked the curious Reiko. Aristia responded "I'm searching if there's anything written about the uniform in the book."

After a while she stopped at a certain page. Aristia smiled at the content and got a great idea. "Interesting, this is going to be a lot of fun"

Reiko and Ayaka looked at each other and smiled at the thought that their bestfriend has a crazy idea in mind. "Like the old times" is what they both thought.

The three girls walked their way to Inarizaki for the first years welcome ceremony

The three girls walked their way to Inarizaki for the first years welcome ceremony. Reiko and Ayaka were worried about Aristia. They hope she wouldn't get detention on her first day for violating the rules. Well.... if you can call it violating.

When the three went inside the school everyone's eyes were on them. Especially Aristia. Not only because she was an outstanding beauty. Aristia also didn't wore the girls uniform properly.

The teacher, Ai-sensei, walked to her to ask why she violated the school rules. Ai-sensei was a woman of short height and short brown hair. She also wore sharp glasses. The teacher wasn't the most favorite teacher of the school. Many students and even some staff disliked her for her behavior. She was strict, doesn't know chill and even gives rude comments to her co-workers. Ironically when her name means love.

"Young woman. Can I ask why you don't wear the girl uniform properly? Do you know you are violating the school rules?" she asked 'nicely'.

People started to gossip or were waiting for a great show. The teacher asked loudly again why Aristia didn't follow the rules of wearing the uniform. She had her tie loose and her white blouse half-tucked in her skirt. She used her 'ugly' jacket/blazer as a cape. To top it off she also has an unusual hair color which wasn't normal to be born with.

"And do you know that it's prohibited to dye your hair an unnatural color?" Ai-sensei angry asked the fox girl.

Aristia responded "Sensei, this is my natural hair color. I can't help but to be born with it."
She continued "If you don't believe me you can ask my friends."

The two friends nodded for agreement, but Ai-sensei didn't believe them. Before she could ask if Aristia has any proof of her 'natural' hair color, the girl interrupted her.

"Sensei I don't believe I violated the rules". Ai-sensei looked confused at her. She continued "I did follow the rules. In article 9 section 3 paragraph 7 on page 64 was said that the students have to wear the uniform. There was never written HOW you should wear them and if it has to be proper."

Everyone, including Ai-sensei, was speechless at her answer. The principle who saw the commotion laughed at the scene. Ai-sensei felt embarrassed while the students admired Aristia's courage to confront the most disliked teacher from the school.

After the commotion died down. The principal asked the Student Council President to hold a speech.

When the principal asked for the Student Council President's word everyone looked in astonishment at the girl who walked forward. It was the one and only red haired girl from the commotion from before.

When she was upfront she began her speech. Everyone sighed because they thought that it would be boring and would last for an hour. But their negative thoughts were shut down when Aristia began her speech.

"Uhm hello, I am Sohma Aristia and I wil be your President this year. Good luck with your classes and I hope you all have a fun and great year!"

Many were shocked by her short speech. It only lasted a minute... no, maybe even 10 seconds?! The students had all surprised and shocked faces.

After she almost left the stage she came back. The students were curious about what she was going to say. "Oh I almost forgot to say this but I'll also join the volleybal club as a manager! Bye byee~"

After the weird introduction her two bestfriends facepalmed and scolded her for being her playful self while doing something important. Aristia only stuck out her tongue and made a peace sign. Unbeknownst to the three girls four volleyball players were all thinking the same thing at the same time how their three years are going to be interesting and fun.

950 words
——————————————————————————
( AN: Thank you all for reading this chapter! I hope you all liked it~ Please comment what you think of it! See you in the next chapters~!!! With lots of love from author-san <3 )

Ps: hate comments are not tolerated. They will be immediately deleted.