༄ 13. Trainings Camp

It was currently 5:00am. Everyone was sleeping peacefully

.....but not for long.

CLING

CLANG

CLING

CLANG

"WAKE UP EVERYBODY! IT'S TIME FOR YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT!" Aristia yelled while Ayaka hit the two cooking pots against each other.

The players were freaked out by the loud noise.

"What time is it?" asked a sleepy Atsumu.

Ginjima looked at the clock. "It's currently 5:04am"

"Waahh so early" yawned Suna.

"IF YOU'RE NOT OUTSIDE IN 10 MINUTES WE'LL GIVE YOU A PUNISHMENT~" Aristia yelled in a teasing way.

Immediately the Inarizaki team woke up and ran to the bathroom.

Well..... except for Osamu who didn't move a budge from the loud noise.

The others tried to wake him up but it didn't work. Even Kita wasn't able to.

Meanwhile the team next door, Shiratorizawa, was already awake. They were about to go for a morning run, like their normal routine, but stayed inside after they heard the loud noise.

"At least we won't get the punishment. Right Wakatoshi-kun~?" said the red haired player.

"Yes" Ushijima dryly responded.

'So stoic as always'

On the other side of their room the players from Itachiyama were still still half sleeping.

"Ughh captain, can you please tell that disgusting germ that it's still too early for training?!" asked an irritated, sleepy Sakusa. He covered his head with a pillow.

"U-Uhm about that...." Iizuna stuttered.

The Itachiyama team looked in the captain's direction. There they saw a smiling red haired girl standing at the door. But if you look closely she was giving them an evil smile.

"You guys" she 'kindly' began to speak.

"REACH YOUR ARMS OUT AND HOLD TWO BUCKETS OF WATER FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES!" she ordered.

The players were still tired but stood up. They were progressing what she just said.

Aristia didn't had any patience left and yelled "NOW!"

The team feared her and ran to the storage room to take two buckets each filled with water.

When the Inarizaki team were done in the bathroom they were walking back to the dorms. Suddenly they heard Atsumu laugh.

"Pfftt HAHAHAHAH, guys look at Itachiyama hahahaha" he laughed and pointed to the said team.

They all looked at them. Some laughed with him and others made confused faces. Then they walked in their direction.

"Hello Iizana, what are you and your team doing this early?" asked a curious Kita.

"H-Hello K-Kita, as you can see we're holding buckets. Apparently we were late and this is our punishment" he answered trying to be calm.

"C-Captain h-how m-much l-longer?!" asked a tired Komori.

"Five more minutes." a soft voice interrupted.

The Inarizaki team turned around and were met with the blonde manager.

"Good morning Ayaka" Suna said.