༄ 43. Culture Festival

What would you do when you've only got two hours left before the Musical starts?

One word: stress.

Currently, class 1-2 are preparing their play for the Culture Festival. Everything went smoothly with the help of the President of the Theatre and Music club — Uchida Maria — and her fellow members.

Their play is a remake of the famous story called Alice in Wonderland. The story has been shortened due to their limited time they could perform on stage. Yet the main cast of the original Alice in Wonderland stays the same.

The roles were divided by means of a draw:

┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈

Alice : Nijiro Yua
White Rabbit : Miya Atsumu
Strange Singer : Sakuraba Botan
Mad Hatter : Uchida Maria
Cheshire Cat : Sohma Reiko
Queen of Hearts : Hasegawa Sara

┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈

The preparations were carefully done. The music band was led by the pianist of Inarizaki's schoolband — Fumiko Aoi — and the stage was neatly decorated by the remaining classmates.

Clothes were picked by none other than Reiko's fashionista serpent 'cousin' — Sohma Ayame.

A few weeks ago, class 1-2 faced some problems regarding the costumes. They couldn't find proper clothes that matched the characters and they didn't have enough time to made the clothes themselves. Knowing that there was no better solution, Reiko decided to give her cousin a call. The man was delighted to hear Reiko's request and immediately began to work on the costumes.

But even though class 1-2 had solved this issue, the students were now facing another grand problem....

"P-President! There's an emergency!" Someone shouted while storming inside the classroom.

"What's wrong?" Reiko asked.

"Hasegawa-san is....!"

Class 1-1

The savoring scent of fried eggs and cooked rice was lingering in the air. Onions were chopped and all different kind of vegetables were stirred in a big pan on the furnace. In the kitchen, Aria was busy cooking the dishes for the customers. When she was done, she rang the bell and put the dishes on the counter.

When the dishes were ready to serve, waiters — who were neatly dressed up in black white uniforms — and maids brought the delicious looking meal to their customers.

"Enjoy your meal, Master~" Ayaka happily exclaimed, while wearing the maid costume.

The customers were heavily blushing and had hearts in their eyes upon hearing the words leaving the blonde girl's mouth. When Ayaka turned around with her back facing the customers, her happy smile immediately turned into one of disgust. The half French girl may have overcome her shyness, but she had still her common sense. Calling people 'Master' wasn't written on that list. Upon seeing the look on his girlfriend's face made Suna laugh.

"You should smile a little bit more, princess," the boy joked.

"Oh, shut up Rin!" The girl responded while taking the cooked dishes from the counter with a sigh.

"Table 32..." she mumbled.

"Well, the big show is almost going to start," Suna smirked, which made the girl return his smirk.