༄ 3. The Tia Fanclub

After the little talk between the four. They went to the canteen. The two girls were searching for a certain black haired girl when they saw her talking with an irritated expression to a Osamu look-a-like.

"Can you PLEASE leave me alone Barry B. Benson?!" asked an irritated Reiko.

"Hey! For the hundredth time my name is Atsumu and the answer is NO" "And I don't even look like him!" said 'Atsumu'.

"Yes you do 'Tsumu" replied Osamu.

"Oi! 'Samu shut yer trap!" argued the blonde.

"Wha'dya say you piece of crap?!" countered Osamu back and they began to fight.

Ayaka was panicking while Aristia searched for Suna to stop their fight. Only to find him recording the fight. Aristia sweatdropped at the scene she saw.

When Reiko noticed the presences of her two friends she immediately ranted to them how annoying the boy, Miya Atsumu, was. Apparently he is Osamu's twin.

"That idiot is so annoying. He began to follow me the whole day because I wasn't one of his 'fangirls'" she ranted. Reiko continued "Can you believe that this dude" she pointed to Atsumu "has fangirls?!"

Aristia was amused at the scene. She knows Reiko for many years but she rarely saw her this annoyed. It takes a lot of effort to make her irritated to this extent. 'This is going to be interesting' thought the fox girl.

After the whole commotion died down the six people took a seat at the table to eat their lunch. It became an awkward atmosphere.

Aristia 'felt' that the three boys wanted to say something but were afraid for the response. Actually she heard the the twins bickering who should ask first and saw Suna also attentively waiting for them to ask.

Aristia didn't want to wait anymore and asked "Is there something you three like to ask us?"

The twins pondered for a bit before they asked their question. "Not to be rude or something but why didn't you fangirl when you saw us?"

The three girls gave them confused faces. Reiko genuinely asked "Why would we fangirl about someone we only met today?" Ayaka nodded. Suna laughed at the answer while the twins made weird faces.

"Well we are well known in Hyōgo because of volleyball plus we are fairly attractive" Atsumu proudly said.

"Tch in your dreams" responded Reiko. "Well I've seen better" mumbled Ayaka not loud enough for the rest to hear. But Suna heard her and laughed at her. Ayaka blushed and looked away when she saw that Suna heard her. Suna found it rather amusing.

Then it was Aristia's turn to talk. "We three aren't from Hyōgo, we're from Tokyo." The boys were surprised that they came all the way from Tokyo. She continued "I got a scholarship because of my grades meanwhile those two couldn't live without me"

In response Reiko hit her with a slice bread while denying everything and Ayaka became a blushing mess because she knew that Aristia was right. Ayaka couldn't leave her only two friends she had and asked her parents for permission to go with them to Hyōgo. Reiko also couldn't leave Aristia out of her sight because of reasons.

It was a nice sight to see the girls just being themselves. The players actually forgot how 'normal' girls are interacting with each other. If they see any girls, they were or their fangirls or they tried to flirt with them. So it was actually relieving to see girls act normal in their presence.

 So it was actually relieving to see girls act normal in their presence

While in the middle of their conversation they.... no... the WHOLE canteen were interrupted by a group of people.

The twins, afraid that it was their hysterical fanclub, tried to hide themselves. But they soon stopped moving when the leader began to talk in her megaphone.

"1, 2, 3 sound check. Yes? Alright, here we go!"

"HELLO EVERYONE! WE, 'THE TIA FANCLUB',  ARE SEARCHING FOR MORE MEMBERS!!!!"

Reiko was freaking out. "I can't believe this! Did they follow us all the way from Tokyo to Hyōgo?!" she asked in an irritated tone. Ayaka sweatdropped while Aristia just facepalmed and continued to eat.

The students began to whisper. "Huh? Did she say the 'Tia fanclub'?" "Whose fanclub is that?" "Do we have someone in the school named Tia?"

The leader of the Tia fanclub continued "YES LADIES AND GENTLEMAN YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. WE, MEMBERS OF THE TIA FANCLUB, WORSHIP OUR ONE AND ONLY HIME-SAMA, SOHMA ARISTIA-SAMA!" and pointed to Aristia who was silently slurping her yakisoba.

When she saw the leader, Watanabe Yui, pointing at her she gave her a little wave.

Yui, who didn't expect to be acknowledged, nearly died from happiness. She mumbled "Oh my gosh THE one and only Sohma Aristia acknowledged me!!! ME?!! from all these people she acknowledged ME?!!" and fainted afterwards.

Her right hand caught her and asked if she was still alive. Yui was still mumbling how Aristia acknowledged her.

The others sweatdropped at the scene while the twins freaked out. They thought it was the 'Miya Fanclub', but they were shocked that there was another fanclub in Inarizaki that was dedicated to the girl who sat opposite them silently slurping her yakisoba like it was a normal thing in her life.

Suna was just Suna. Recording everything what happened.

After the whole commotion died down Aristia approached them and asked what they were doing here all the way in Hyōgo. The president, Watanabe Yui, explained to her that she can't let the 'Tia fanclub' die out so she and six other people moved to Hyōgo to support their 'Hime-sama'. Reiko and Ayaka just facepalmed while the twins and Suna bursted out of laughter when they heard what she called Aristia.

"PFFTT WHAT DID THEY CALL YOU?!!"

"OUR HIME-SAMA??!!! HAHAHAHAH"

"LOL I'LL DIE OF LAUGHTER IF THIS CONTINUES HAHAHAHAHA"

Aristia gave the three boys a little chop on their heads. She tried to stop their laughing but her efforts died in vain.

Aristia knew she couldn't control Yui's dream to revive the club. So she just sighed and patted her head while she wished her good luck.

In response Yui nearly died again of happiness. The twins and Suna still laughed at the commotion, but it went down when they heard the bell ring.

1096 words
———————————————————————————
(AN: Hello everyone~ Thank you all for reading this chapter!!! Please comment what you think of it and I'll see you in the next chapter~!!! Oh btw stay safe and healthy guys! Lot's of love from your dear author-san <3 )