༄ 14. Forgotten Birthday

Today is a beautiful day. The birds were chirping and the sun shone.

'The perfect day to explore Tokyo!' the twins thought.

"Oii 'tsumu"

"Yess 'samu"

"Should we ask Acchan and Tia-chan if they want to give us a tour in their home town?" asked the grey haired boy his twin.

"Let's invite Suna and Kita-san too. Otherwise they'll become jealous" Atsumu whispered the last part.

Osamu nodded.

"......And this is the Sky tree and also our last destination guys!"

"OMGG THE SKY TREE!!!!" the twins yelled while Suna took pictures and Kita read the guide book.

"So what do you guys want to do n-" before Aristia could finish her sentence she was hugged by two men.

She didn't transform.

One hugged her neck while the other hugged her waist.

"Long time no see Tia love. How are you doing?" asked the cow while hugging her.

"TIAAAAA WHY DIDN'T YOU VISIT US SOONER~" the bunny cried.

The boys were not only surprised that two random men hugged her, she also didn't mind it. Their eyes widened.

"Haru.... Momiji.... That's a while ago" she softly said with a warm smile.

The two released themselves from their hug.

"Yes of course it was! You suddenly left without telling us" Momiji pouted and looked away.

The boys and Ayaka were listening to their conversation.

"Tia, why did you leave us..... me" Haru sadly said.

Kita heard him and his eyes widen. 'What's their relationship with her? Why can they freely hug her? Why...... do I feel a little bit jealous?'. Kita clenched his fist and slightly frowned.

Haru almost began to kiss Tia when he suddenly got hit on the head.

The others were shocked at the sudden interruption.

They saw an adult man that was fairly tall. He has straight black hair with a dark blue tint which reaches down to his nape. His bangs are shorter than his hair and parts towards the right side, which partly covers his left eye. He is a rather handsome and attractive man.

"Please don't kiss my little sister Haru" said the man with a dangerous aura.

"TORI-NII" Aristia yelled and hugged him.

"I've missed you Tori-nii!" she said.

The man softly smiled. "I missed you too Tia"

When they released from the hug Aristia suddenly remembered that they weren't alone. She turned around and saw her friends looking confused at the situation.