༄ 25. How Bun-derful

"Atsumu! Nice serve!"

"Nice receive, Takigawa-san!"

"Osamu!"

"Shit, I got blocked,"

"Don't mind, don't mind,"

The Inarizaki team is currently playing against the representative of Hokkaido, Kaminokuni High School, who are also one of the favorites of this year's Inter High. In the morning, the Hyogo players defeated two other teams. Now they're playing against their last opponents for the day. The match was really thrilling and exciting. The score is currently 1-1. They are now playing their last set. After Kaminokuni scored another point, the score became 24-23 in favor for the Hokkaido boys. The Inarizaki coach saw this moment as an opportunity to call for a time out.

"Inarizaki, time out," the referee announced.

The players heard the call and walked back to the benches, where the coaches were waiting for them to give them a motivation speech. Aristia and Ayaka went ahead and handed out the water bottles.

"Boys, don't lose faith in your own abilities. The opponents are getting more and more arrogant after scoring points against our defense specialists. Use that arrogance against them and let them show Inarizaki's true strength!"

The players smirked at the coach's last sentence.

"Yes, coach!"

After their little break, the players returned to their positions. It was now Kaminokuni High's turn to serve. The ball flew above the net. Fortunately, Inarizaki's best defensive specialist, third year Takigawa Kenta neatly received the serve.

"Nice serve, senpai!"

The ball fell perfectly in the golden haired twin's fingertips. After a quick glance to the dark skinned outside hitter, Ojiro Aran, he setted the ball to him. However, Aran was surprised at the sudden toss. He thought that Atsumu would set to his twin, who wasn't marked. The sudden toss only meant that the setter fully trusted him to hit the ball over the net. Aran's confidence grew drastically after having those thoughts. He jumped a moment after the opposite blockers jumped so that their block timing wouldn't match his.

Aristia smirked after seeing this.

'How cunning, senpai,'

When the Hokkaido blockers slowly fell to the ground, Aran hit the ball over the net, getting a loud smash sound on the ground. The referee whistled, indicating that Inarizaki got the point. The score was now 24-24. The Inarizaki players were cheering, while Aran complained to the first year setter about the sudden toss. Atsumu only laughed in an apologetic way.

Now it was Inarizaki's turn to serve. The brassband were playing their loud songs. Suddenly it became silent. The crowd looked confused at the sudden silence.

"Hey, why did it suddenly became silent?" A curious boy asked someone from Inarizaki's side of the stands.

"Well, it's now Miya Atsumu-san's turn to serve and he doesn't like it if we made a lot of noise,"

Atsumu was bouncing the ball, before he began to serve. When he finally hit the ball, the ball fell perfectly on the left corner of the line. The referee whistled, indicating the ball went in. The score became now 25-24 in Inarizaki's favor.

"S-SERVICE ACEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

The side of the Hyogo team was celebrating in joy, while the opponent, the crowd and also some other teams, who were watching, became silent. They were speechless at the strength of the unknown powerhouse of Hyogo. Inarizaki lived up to their nickname "The Dark Horse" of this tournament. Everyone thought that Inarizaki became powerless after the retirement of their former players two years ago, but they were wrong for saying that. This year, the school have gotten some rough diamonds in the pocket.