༄ 22. The Sohma's

(AN: This (long) chapter contains some mentionings of Aristia's dark past and some blood)

Today was the day. The volleybal team are on their way to Tokyo for the Inter High Tournament. The first years were excitingly talking about the upcoming matches.

"I can't wait to play against OmiOmi, 'Samu," an eagerly Atsumu said.

"Yes, me too 'Tsumu," the twin responded back.

"I don't want to deflate your enthusiastic spirits, but we can only play them in the finals," the fox girl interrupted them and showed them the match schedule.

Upon seeing the schedule, the red haired girl expected the boys to be disappointed, but only the opposite happened. They all had determined expressions plastered on their faces.

"Do you hear that team? There's a long way ahead, but I know we'll going to make it to the finals, so do your best," the captain said.

"YES, CAPTAIN/KITA-SAN!"

The managers looked at the coaches and nodded to each other. Aristia smirked in the process.

'I know you'll come far together, team'

"Oh btw why are YOU coming along with us Vice-President, Reiko-san?" A curious Ginjima asked the ravenette.

Everyone looked in the black haired girl's direction, only now noticing her presence.

"AAAAHHHH!!!! REIKO-CHAN! SINCE WHEN WHERE YER HERE?!!!" A surprised Atsumu stood up and asked or rather yelled, slipping his kansai accent.

Reiko was sitting next to Akihiko, while silently eating a sandwich. Hearing the sudden yell from a certain twin, she got a tick mark.

"Can you please stop yelling, Bakatsumu?! You're disturbing my precious time with my delicious sandwich!" The ravenette, who was clearly irritated by the interuption, asked the golden haired twin. Atsumu pouted and sat back in his seat.

"That's what you get for irritating her, 'Tsumu,"

"Shut yer trap 'Samu,"

Reiko sighed and turned her head in the direction of the said sandy brown haired volleyball player.

"Oh and to answer your question. I'm only lifting with you guys to Tokyo, because there are some problems in the Sohma main estate," the ravenette informed them.

Before Aristia could ask what kind of 'problems' there were, her phone rang. Aristia looked at the contact and her eyes widened. It was Sohma Hatsuharu.

RING

RING

RING

'I hope it isn't 'that',' she thought.

"Hello, Haru. Why the sudden call?" She said in a serious tone.

"Tia, Rin is at the hospital," The cow said in a low sad voice.

"So it really happened," she whispered.

Ayaka heard this and gave Reiko a knowing look, which she nodded in response, already knowing what ACTUALLY happened to the horse, Sohma Isuzu. It was also the reason she was instructed by her brother to come home.

"Haru?" the fox girl continued her conversation.

"Yes, Tia," he responded.

"What happened to Isuzu-nee?"

On the other side of the phone Haru sighed.

"I don't know. She doesn't want to see me let alone answering my questions,"