༄ 44. Sohma Secrets

'Why does trouble always follow me around?' The cursed Sohma girl asked herself. 'Do I have an "unlucky" sign written on my back or something?'

A red colored smoke exploded in the middle of the stage, spreading around the whole area. Everyone became speechless at the scene they were seeing. Their captain was hugging a white-red colored fox (?), while their girl friend was suddenly gone.

"O-Oi, what happened?" Atsumu asked no one in particular.

"Where does that 'thing' come from?" Suna asked while pointing to the animal who jumped out off his captain's arms.

"Are you alright, Kita-san?"

The man groaned before sitting up. Then he noticed the white-red haired fox beside him who is sitting delicate on Aria's clothes.

"Where's Aristia?"

"Well, about that..."

A sudden red colored smoke appeared out of nowhere (again), making the Inarizaki students let out a yelp of surprise. When the smoke vaporized, the boys began to blush. Their sight was met with their white haired friend who was sitting on her clothes, while being naked. Akihiko and Reiko immediately rushed to the girl's side and wrapped her with a big cloth that the brown haired boy took out of nowhere.

"W-What in the Harry Potter witchcraft is happening here!?" Atsumu loudly asked.

Ayaka gave the black haired Sohma girl a worried glance. Reiko looked back at the blonde girl before looking at her white haired friend, who was in a deep daze, still sitting on the cold wooden floor. Reiko let out a deep sigh before finally settling her final decision.

"I guess you leave me no choice her-,"

"Stop it, Reiko!" Aria suddenly interrupted.

Upon hearing her sudden yell, the others shifted their attention to their white haired companion.

"B-But, Aristia-,"

"It's okay," Aria began, slowly looking up. "It's already too late,"

"They have the right to know about it,"

"About what?" Kita decided to ask.

The girl slowly averted her attention to the boy who was sitting next to her. She sighed and gave him a serious look.

"About everything,"

In the infirmary

The group of friends moved to a more convenient room, while Aria changed back into her Inarizaki school uniform. The others were standing in a circle around the infirmary bed, where the girl was sitting on.

"So, where should I begin?" Aria muttered to herself.

"You could at least give us a good explanation for your sudden change in behavior, and where you've been for the past few months," Kita exclaimed.

Aria nodded at the man's statement.

"I think we should start by the core of this all," Akihiko decided to speak up.

"You're right, Ki-nii," the girl agreed, what brought a shock to the said man's face, but his mouth soon formed into a soft smile.

'That's a long time ago, I've heard her addressing me like that,' he happily thought.

"The Sohma clan has been cursed for over more than hundred years," the girl began.

'Cursed?' they all thought, but decided to not interrupt their friend.

"I think you all are already familiar with the Chinese Zodiac story, right?" She asked, in which they all nodded.

"Those who are born two months premature are possessed by the spirits of one of the fourteen Chinese Zodiac animals,"