Author's Note

My dear loyal readers,

I want to thank everyone who succeeded in reaching the last chapter of my first book. I'm so grateful for all your support by voting, sharing and commenting on each chapter.

Even though some people may have dropped this book, there were still many readers who actually continued reading and were even grateful for me updating another chapter. This really warms my heart...

There was a moment where I actually wanted to raffle things quickly up due to my lack of motivation. I don't know how or why, but exactly on that day I got some notifications of people voting and commenting on my book...

Maybe it's someone's will for me not giving up on this book. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but it actually helped me to continue this project.

Maybe you'll hear this also from other writers, but seeing and reading those notifications really boost my motivation to do my best to continue writing.

To be honest, I actually thought that this book would be short but it turned into a really long book in the end (lmao). A newbie like me wasn't really sure if I would be able to complete it, but fortunately I succeeded!

Then again, I couldn't do it without all your support! I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and I hope that you'll be blessed with a great future.

Oh and also Happy New year ♡

So for the last time...

Please comment, vote and share!

Stay safe and healthy my dear readers~

Lots of love from your author-san <3

By the way, I may or may not make a little side story about Aria's brother — Chikafuji Akihiko. It would be interesting to write a story about him because he actually also received some trauma due to the effects of the Sohma curse. I will update you all if I'm ready to write it!

UPDATE!

The story is published and it's called "Meeting You". Go check that one out!

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚