༄ 7. Hidden Trauma

"Oii 'samu"

"Yes 'tsumu?"

"Wha'dya think of the managers?" asked the golden yellow haired boy.

"I think they're actually doing a great job" his twin responded.

"Yeah unlike the managers from middle school ,who only wanted to be close to us, they're actually doing their job properly" Atsumu commented.

"Yes. It makes training easier" Osamu said.

"But the president is kind of mysterious right?" said the lanky guy from behind.

"Oii Suna! Since when were you here? Don't scare us like that!" Atsumu loudly asked.

"Well since now but back on the topic. We actually know little to nothing about her"

The twins thought that he was right. They only knew that she is afraid to be hugged by men and that she's part of the Sohma clan. Even though Reiko and Aristia share the same surname they aren't related by blood.

"Hmm maybe we should just ask her." a familiar voice said.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH" the twins screamed. The twins turned around and were met with the captain.

"Hm? Good morning twins and Suna. Is everything alright?" Kita, oblivious that he scared the crap out of them, asked.

"K-Kita-san, good morning to you too." Atsumu said. Kita nodded in response.

"But Suna, Osamu you two are the closest to her. Doesn't she talk about herself to you?" Kita curiously asked.

Osamu scratched his neck "Well the thing is we've never asked anything about her because we thought she will slowly reveal everything, but it's already been a month we know her and she never talked about her family or something"

"Maybe Ayaka could answer our questions" Suna thought out loud.

"What questions?" a soft voice asked.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" the twins screamed (again) and turned around (again).

There they saw the blonde girl holding the empty bottles. She was about to fill them when she heard familiar voices.

"What's it with today and scaring us out of the blue 'samu?!" the golden yellow haired boy whined.

"If this keeps up I think I'll die of an heart attack 'tsumu" his twin responded and Atsumu nodded.

"What is it you guys like to ask?" asked the blonde.

"Well it's just that we know nothing about Aristia while we've known her for one month" Atsumu sheepishly answered.

"You guys want to know Tia better?! This is the first time" Ayaka genuinely happy asked and mumbled the last part. But it was loud enough for the players to hear.

They gave her a confused look.

Before they could ask she walked away to fill the bottles.

When the players arrived at the gym everything was already set up and the volleyballs were also cleaned.

The players couldn't believe their eyes and went straight to the locker room but came back within 2 seconds.

They thought that they went into the wrong locker room. The room was sparkling from cleanness. It was so clean that even Kita was impressed. Atsumu even thought that a certain clean freak would be impressed by this.

After the boys were done changing they saw a golden haired girl carrying all the filled bottles to the gym. Kita being the gentleman helped her carrying the bottles. They put the bottles on the bench.