༄ 51. The Last Banquet

"I'm home!" an enthusiastic voice screamed.

The brown haired girl took off her shoes and carefully put her jacket away. She softly began to hum a little song, making her entrance in the living room. Her brown colored eyes widen upon seeing the arrival of a familiar red haired girl, who was accompanied by the former horse and ox.

"Welcome home, Honda-san," Aria softly smiled upon seeing the familiar brown haired girl.

"It's nice to see you again, Aristia-chan! How have you been?"

"I'm doing pretty good, thank you," the red head answered, while pouring tea into her and Rin's cup.

"Do you also want some tea, Honda-san?"

"O-Oh, yes please,"

After talking for a while, a light atmosphere blossomed into the room. Stories about their personal lives were told by each of them while the others attentively listened to the speaker.

"So are you here for a little vacation, Aristia-chan?" Tohru asked with curiosity lingering in her voice.

The red head shook her head.

"No, today is the last banquet,"

A soft lingering sound echoed due to some pink sakura petals being blown by the the gentle breeze

A soft lingering sound echoed due to some pink sakura petals being blown by the the gentle breeze. Her red hair was swayed by the wind, as if someone held a fan in front of her. A soft smile engulfed her face upon seeing the little scene in front of her.

Even though the relationship between the former cat and the former boar became a little bit tense, the two were currently hugging and 'fighting' with each other.

The former fox girl was so focused on her two bickering 'cousins' that she didn't notice the familiar incoming presence beside her.

CLICK

"Cheaters are scum," the tall blonde guy said after taking a picture of them.

"Wha... No!"

"Scum," Aria decided to join. A disapproval look on her face. Looking at the orange haired man as if he had committed a deadly sin.

Kagura decided to join the game and walked beside the red haired girl, happily grabbing her hand in the progress. Swinging and jumping as if she was on a school trip. The three left with a 'serious' face leaving the now astounded orange haired boy.

"Are you three ganging up on me now?!"

While Kagura had completely left the scene, Momiji stopped in his tracks. Aria noticed this and decided to wait for him. The blonde young man gave Kyo a gentle smile before coming back to her side.

"What was that?" Aria asked the boy beside her.

"Hm.... nothing," he mysteriously answered with a smile plastered on his face, making Aria let out a sigh.