༄ 16. Filler 2: Genius 'Hime-sama'

It was the first day after the trainingscamp. It was a normal school day, but everyone was still tired. Some even slept in their classes. Even the Student Council President was sleeping soundly on her desk.

"Ms. Sohma" the teacher loudly said her name.

No movement.

"Ms. Sohma!"

Still no movement.

"MS. SOHMA ARISTIA!" the teacher furiously yelled.

Ayaka, who sat next to her, tried to wake her up. Fortunately it worked.

The fox girl's ears twitched. Her eyes slowly opened and she woke up. The red haired girl stretched her arms and let out a yawn.

"Yess sensei~ what was the question~?"

The teacher pushed her glasses up.

"I understand that my class is boring, but you should at least pretend to listen to the lecture Ms. Sohma"

"Yes sensei~" she responded and put her book upwards, standing on the table, to cover herself sleeping. The teacher sighed at her actions, but let her be.

'SHE'S GOING TO SLEEP AGAIN?!' her classmates all thought.

DING

DONG

DING

DONG

"FINALLY! It's time for the break!" Atsumu happily shouted.

Reiko chuckled and raised a brow.

"What are you? a child?" she laughed.

Atsumu's eyes widen and blushed. He looked into her direction.

"NO, I'M NOT!" he argued back.

Reiko just rolled her eyes. She was about to leave the classroom with her bag when a golden yellow haired boy stopped her in her tracks.

"Wanna eat lunch together Reiko-chan?" Atsumu asked her with a big goofy smile.

She pondered for a bit.

"Yeah, sure why not?" she responded

Atsumu happily beamed after he heard her confirmation. Reiko only looked at him.

'Why is he so happy?' she thought but followed after him.

So now the trio bestfriends are eating lunch with the volleyball team on the roof. They wanted to avoid the twins and Aristia's fanclub, because they want to eat their lunch in PEACE. Suddenly the ravenette girl was curious about something.

"I always wanted to ask this, but how come you two have an own fanclub?" Reiko seriously asked.

Atsumu proudly smirked and pointed to himself. "Well that's because I-"