༄ 4. The Volleyball Club

Being the Fox was difficult for Aristia. In the main estate she constantly heard how she isn't really important in the Zodiac and that her existence is invisible. Even Akito, God, treated her as something useless and a waste of space.

The young Aristia wanted to prove everyone that she is needed so she began to study hard and tried her best to prove everyone, including herself, that she is needed and that her existence isn't a waste of space.

One day Aristia was done with her classes and walked back home. While she was walking, she saw that some people stopped in their tracks and watched attentively the TV.

Being curious by nature she looked at what the people were watching. There she saw a volleyball match.

Her eyes began to sparkle. She never saw something like this. Aristia was fascinated by the sport.

The way they serve to the opposite field.

The way the opponents faces were so desperate to receive the ball.

The way it went from the receiver to the setter and at last to the spiker.

The way the team worn all happy faces because of that one point.

It was "Beautiful" mumbled Aristia with sparkling eyes.

After that she went to the library to research her newest topic, volleyball, and set a new goal for herself. To improve volleyball players with her knowledge. If she could succeed she can prove to God that she wasn't useless.

After school Osamu, Suna, Aristia and Ayaka went to the volleybal club

After school Osamu, Suna, Aristia and Ayaka went to the volleybal club. Reiko couldn't go because of Student Council matters. Aristia had already done them during the lessons.

When they arrived at the gym they heard the squeaking shoes and saw people hitting volleyballs.

"Amazing" mumbled Aristia and Ayaka at the same time.

Osamu and Suna gave them a smirk. Both guys were thinking the same thing.

'Wait till they see the real thing'

At first no one noticed the two girls until a boy with white hair and black tips noticed them.

Aristia found him fairly good looking and attractive, but brushed the thought of it off.

When she was looking around someone in particular stood more out than the rest.

There stood a long guy with chestnut brown hair and grey eyes with a mole under his left eye.

When he noticed that someone was staring at him he turned around to look at the person. His eyes widen a bit in surprise when he saw the person and looked fast away. He immediately ignored her presence. 'Rude' thought Aristia.

"Coach, we have some visitors" said the White black haired dude to the coach.

The coach turned around to see who it was. His eyes were met with two girls. One was petit, had blonde hair and looks very shy while the other one was tall with red hair and white tips and has a warm aura.