༄ 19. Going Home

The wind is blowing. The leaves became red brownish and fell on the street. Almost every animal is preparing for their hibernation. And the air smells like rain.

It was the middle of the season autumn. The inarizaki students were having their autumn break. While others are happily staying at home near the heater, two Sohma girls were heading back to their hometown Tokyo.

Ayaka was staying with her family in Tokyo, because her parents are on a business trip in France.

Once arrived at their destination the two girls stood in front of the entrance of the Sohma Main Estate. Reiko gulped. Aristia saw her difficult expression and held her hand. The ravenette flinched at the sudden touch.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright Rei?", Aristia softly asked the girl. Reiko just nodded.

Then the girls went their separate ways.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Tori-nii, I'm home! Are you inside?", Aristia yelled in the hope her brother, Hatori, could hear her.

When she didn't heard a reply she was thinking where he could be. 'Maybe he's working outside?'. Her brother was usually at home working, but if not he could be visiting his friend.

'Maybe he is at Gure-nii-sensei's home', the fox girl thought and walked in the direction of the said person's home.

After 15 minutes of walking she finally arrived at the hill. Right at the top of the moutain is Shigure's house. Aristia internally sighed. She was still tired from her walk and now the red haired girl had to climb the stairs.

'This is going to be a long day'

Finally after another 15 minutes she arrived at the top of the mountain. But she didn't expect the sight she was seeing. Aristia saw a fair-skinned, slim girl of average height. She has waist-length, straight, brown hair and an eyebrow-length fringe that frames her round, brown eyes. The girl has two long strands of hair that lay over her shoulders and wears pink bows.

Aristia's eyes widen. She couldn't believe her eyes. The girl with the warm motherly aura from her dreams was standing 10 feet away from her. The brunette was doing the laundry with a gentle smile plastered on her face.

Aristia got the feeling she was finally at peace when she saw the brunette. It was as if time stopped and you could take a breathe from life. A teardrop fell out of her left eye. The fox girl noticed it and wiped the tear away.

The red haired girl decided to walk to her after admiring her in the distance. The brunette saw someone coming and wanted to happily greeted the guest. Only to be astonished by the red haired girl's beauty.

"Hello, my name is Sohma Aristia. It's nice to meet you. I am a cousin of the owner of this house. May I ask who you are?", Aristia began to introduce herself to the brunette. The said girl got sparkles in her eyes. She saw the red haired girl surrounded by flowers while the wind was blowing.

"So beautiful", the brunette mumbled.

Aristia blinked twice. "Huh?"

The brunette panicked and began to apologize.

"A-AH I'M SORRY! I APOLOGIZE! I'M SORRY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO BEAUTIFUL I ACCIDENTALLY SAID IT OUT LOUD! I'M SORRY!", the brunette was frequently bowing and apologizing to the fox girl.

Aristia waved her hands and said that it's okay and thanked her for the compliment.

After calming the brunette down she began to introduce herself.