༄ 2. The First Day

After the welcome ceremony the students were free to go home or to explore the school. Reiko became the vice-president and helps with the Student Council work. Unfortunately Ayaka didn't got enough points to join the Student Council so she joined Aristia being a manager in the volleyball club.

(AN: I don't know how they choose the members for the Student Council so I'll leave it with points you need to earn)

Being part of the Zodiac curse Aristia knew the danger of being close to boys. She could in each moment transform, but that didn't hold her back from her passion, making strategies in sports. She knew that Inarizaki was a powerhouse in the volleyball world. That's also the reason why she attended this school. She wanted to use her strength to improve the players. She wanted to make them top tier. Aristia wanted to prove herself to a certain someone that she's useful in this world.

The three friends walked outside to the bulletin board to search for their classes. What the two Student Council members didn't expect was that they were placed in the two lowest classes. Reiko was placed in class 1-2 and Aristia in class 1-1, together with Ayaka. The girls looked confused at each other and went to the principal to ask for an explanation.

KNOCK, KNOCK

KNOCK, KNOCK

"Who is it?" asked the principal. The fox girl answered "It's me Sohma Aristia, Sohma Reiko and Yamamoto Ayaka. Are we allowed to come in?" After a minute the principal said that it was okay to come in.

When the three came in the office they saw the principal already waiting for them to take a seat. As if he expected them to come.

No one said something until Reiko broke the silence. "Mr. Principal, may we ask why me and Aristia, the vice-president and president of the Student Council, are placed in the two lowest classes?"

The principal responded "Well you see students, you three were the last people who signed into this school and the higher classes were already full." He continued "Only the lower classes had still some space left for students. Miss Ayaka was already settled for class 1-1 but you two girls were the last students who didn't have their own classes yet."

'Is he just indirectly saying that they forgot to put Tia and Reiko-chan into classes?' thought Ayaka.

"I really apologize for the inconvenience but we can't change the classes anymore. I hope you two ladies understand." said the principal.

The two girls looked at each other and shrugged. "Well we don't really mind it and we accept your apology Mr. principal."

Then they left the principal office and headed to their classes.