༄ 47. Lost In Miyagi

Idiots.

A bunch of idiots were they, the two — now second year — managers of Inarizaki's Volleyball club.

Boarding a Japanese train that leads you to your destined place is easy. At least that's what they reassured them — the Hyōgo players.

So how did they — Yamamoto Ayaka and Sohma Risa Aria — ended up in Miyagi instead of Tokyo?

The answer is obvious yet simplistic.

They overslept in the train.

"What should we do, Tia?! We're stranded in the wrong perfecture!" a frantically worried Ayaka asked her friend.

"We're never going to be on time for the practice match against Itachiyama!"

"Don't worry, Aya. We'll just board another trai-,"

DING

DONG

DING

"Dear travelers, due to an unfortunate incident that happened on the main junction of our tramrails, every train journey have been canceled until late at night. On behalf of the Japanese Train Company, we apologize for the inconvenience,"

"I repeat, all train journeys will be canceled until late at night,"

DING

DONG

DING

"Nevermind..." Aria trailed off. "Forget what I just said,"

"We should first inform the coach about our whereabouts," the blonde exclaimed, in which her companion agreed and began to message him.

"Okay, done! What should we do now, Tia?"

Aria shrugged. "We can just look around or-,"

LOUD STOMACH GROWLING

"-or just go find a place to eat," the Fox girl chuckled while Ayaka's face became as red as a tomato.

"Stupid stomach..." the blonde muttered between her breath which made Aria let out a loud laugh.

Some time passed and the two girl friends have finally come across a convenience store named Sakanoshita Market

Some time passed and the two girl friends have finally come across a convenience store named Sakanoshita Market. The door bells rang loudly upon the entrance of the two girls.

"Welcome to Sakanoshita Market," a lazy voice announced from their left.

The two girls looked to the said direction and saw a man — who was maybe in his late 20's — standing behind the counter. The man had dyed blond hair and brown eyes. You could see that a black head-band was placed on top of his hair. Besides that, the man also has two piercings on his left ear.

"Do you perhaps sell pork buns, sir?" Aria decided to ask the man.

"I do. How many do you want?"

"Six, please,"