༄ 15. Filler 1: Ayaka

After the matches on the last day it was time to go home. They all said their farewells to each other and said that they will meet again at the Interhigh National Tournament.

In the bus

Aristia was tired and slept like a bus (insert pun lol). Meanwhile the others were chattering with each other.

"Hey Aya-chan, can I ask you something?" a curious Ginjima said

"Of course Gin-kun. What is it you'd like to ask?"

He eyed the other players and nodded. The others nodded back.

"Well it's just that we're curious how you and Tia-chan became friends" he sheepishly said and scratched his cheek.

"Why are you interested in that?" she asked back, her head slightly tilted.

"Well it's just that you two are kinda polar opposites so we were curious how you two became so close" Atsumu commented.

The others, including the tired Suna, were attentively listening to her.

Ayaka looked at Aristia and began to tell her story.

"Well where shall we begin..."

Four years ago

It was the first day at middle school for the little blonde. She moved from France to Japan when she was still in elementary school.

Her parents taught her both Japanese and French since young. So she can communicate with both sides of her family.

"Class, today we have a new student, come in Yamamoto-chan" the teacher announced.

A little girl with blonde hair and amber colored eyes walked in front of the class.

"H-Hello, I-I am Y-Yamamoto A-Ayaka. I-It's n-nice t-to m-meet y-you." she stuttered and bowed.

Ayaka was really shy and had no friends. She often was bullied because she was different from the others.

"Oii you blonde girl! Go away!"

"You're ugly"

"No one wants you"

"You're dumb and stupid!"

"Go cry to your mom"

"Don't bother us!"

"We don't want to be friends with someone as weird as you"

Ayaka ran away and silently cried in a corner.
'Please stop, I'm begging you, why do they hate me so much? I've never did something wrong to them so why do they hate me?' she cried.

She couldn't tell her parents. The blonde didn't dare to tell them. She didn't had the confidence to do that. She also didn't had friends at that time so she couldn't rely on anyone. So she pretended she was fine in front of her parents, but in reality she was not.

One day the bullying became worse. It wasn't verbal anymore, but became more physical.

Aristia and Reiko were heading home when they heard someone screaming for help.

"HELP!"

"HELP!"

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!"

"Rei, did you hear that?" the fox girl asked the ravenette.

"Yes I did, it looks like someone needs help" the black haired girl responded.