༄ 10. The Ride To Tokyo

It was currently 3:30 am in the morning. The players were already standing in front of the bus. They were almost complete except for two missing managers.

"Does anyone of you know where our managers are?" asked the coach.

Everyone shook their heads.

"If they're not here within ten minutes we're leaving without them!"

Itachiyama wanted to gather on exact 10 o'clock. The  coach wanted to leave on time because the trip is about 6 hours and 15 minutes long if they're not standing in a traffic jam.

"Oii 'samu did you already called them?"

"Yes I did but they didn't picked their phones up 'tsumu"

"Tch you're really an useless brother of mine" the golden haired boy said.

"Hah?! What did you say you disgusting pig?!" the grey haired boy argued back and they tried to fight.

TRIED.

They were still tired of the Tia's Hell Regime they did. Not only them, the whole team was still tired and exhausted but they saw an improvement in their plays.

Five minutes later they saw a running blonde haired girl dragging a sleeping red haired girl to them.

PANT

PANT

PANT

"WE'RE SORRY THAT WE'RE LATE COACH!!!!" Ayaka yelled with a sleeping Aristia on her back.

"Tia was staying up late yesterday or uhm today."

Ayaka continued "She was making personalized regimes for each member based on their improvements, but she only slept for about 10 minutes so I decided to drag her while she was asleep"

"AGAIN WE'RE SORRY WE ARE LATE COACH" Ayaka loudly apologized.

The coach was astonished at Aristia's hard work and decided to not punish the two girls.

Finally they went into the bus. Each of them took a seat. Of course Aristia sat or uhm slept next to Ayaka.

 Of course Aristia sat or uhm slept next to Ayaka

The trip was silent. No one said anything. Everyone was tired. Some even slept while others were staring outside.

Meanwhile Aristia was in dreamland.

In Aristia's dream

Aristia POV

'Hmm where am I?'

'Why am I inside a white building?'

'Am I in a Hospital?'

She looked at her clothes.